Zooper Tango

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by chellebelle, Aug 20, 2010.

1. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

I am still on the search for the perfect stroller haha. We have the valco with toddler seat and the twins HATE it! I think they want a stroller where they can sit straight up so I have narrowed it down to 3 options and out of those I think the zooper ranks number one on my list. Only problem is I can't see one in person. I could drive to the closest big city 6 hours round trip but that's a little much just to see one so I thought I'd ask here.

Do you have the zooper tango? If so what do you think of it? I am so tired of lugging around the valco (90 lbs!) and want one like i said where the seats go fully upright.

Also if anyone has the combi twin sport I'd love to hear your thoughts. Also the peg perego aria 60/40 has made my list but I am really put off by the fact that the 2 sides are not even so if anyone has one of those I'd love to hear what you think as well!

Thanks!!!

2. MyMayBabies

MyMayBabies Well-Known Member

lol, sounds like me, I'm always on the lookout for another stroller!

One of our doubles is an older Combi Sport, and I love how small it folds and how easy it is to handle. I don't like the seats though. They don't sit up all the way. Even fully upright, the seats are still reclined quite a bit. Maybe it's not an issue with newer models?

3. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

thanks for the input! I got a used peg perego aria twin and used it today, the babies like the sitting upright and eating snacks off the tray but it maneuvered horribly!!! I guess that is what I get for buying used, I will definitely be trying to get rid of it. Also I am used to the awesome maneuverability of my valco (so that may be why I didn't think this one was that good in that dept.) just wish the seats went upright on it and that it was lighter (my valco). Sigh, I don't think there is a perfect stroller anymore. :(

4. amymc72

amymc72 Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I have a Zooper Swing in my stroller repertoire and love it ... Zoopers are great strollers. The only negative I remember about he Tango is that the sunshades did not work independently, but that may be on older models (and I'm too lazy to look it up, although I can't sleep for some reason so what else do I have to do - I'm sitting here typing about strollers at dark thirty!).