Your favourite part of the day?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Rollergiraffe, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love putting the kids to bed.. not because the day is done, but getting everyone's teeth brushed, jammies on, story time, snuggle down.. the whole bit. I think that was my favourite part in the early days too... when I would swaddle them up and they'd watch their mobile for a long time. We'd also test out their new skills of following objects around the room and sing them silly made up songs. They'd fall asleep while I read my book in bed, and it was always so peaceful and nice to have them right next to me.

What are your favourite parts of the day?

2. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Nursing- they are still and focused. I also like when I check on them before I go to bed- they are so cute it melts my heart every time.

3. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

I love that time after dinner and before bedtime when we are up in their room playing and reading. They are so lovey at that time and like to run and tackle us and get kisses, etc. So cute in jammies! I also love first thing in the morning because they drink their milk and insist on sitting on our laps at least 10 mins. :babyflips:

4. jromkey

jromkey Well-Known Member

I love the mornings - waking up and hearing them playing and "talking" to each other in the next room and then when I go in to get them I get two ear-to-ear grins that just make my heart ache.

5. teamturner

teamturner Well-Known Member

Mornings and nursing. So cute.

6. Kludelhoven

Kludelhoven Well-Known Member

Mornings for sure...i love the huge smiles!

7. fmcquinn

fmcquinn Well-Known Member

Usually the morning because they've just now started to wake up happy. Those toothless grins just melt my heart every day!

8. dra1408

dra1408 Well-Known Member

Right after any bottle. That is when they are happiest and they always give me the cutest little smiles. It's not possible to be anything but happy when they look at you with those big grins on their faces. It makes everything worth it!