your babies' first 4 teeth

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by double-or-nothing, Feb 12, 2007.

1. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

what were the first four teeth that came in? Just wondering if it's pretty much always the two bottom and then the two top or if it is very different for many babies.

2. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

what were the first four teeth that came in? Just wondering if it's pretty much always the two bottom and then the two top or if it is very different for many babies.

3. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

For Grace, it was the bottom 2, pretty much both at the same time, then the top 2, again both pretty much at the same time. The next 2 were the 2 next to her top 2.

Lily only has one so far, and it is bottom front.

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

All of my kids first 2 teeth were their bottom 2. But #3 and 4 were never the top 2 teeth. Always got the top fangs first, it looks funny in pictures.

5. Stephe

Stephe Guest

So far Eli only has the bottom 2

Cooper got the bottom 2 first within a week of each other. Then his eye teeth started coming in but before they were barely through the top 2 fronts were coming in too. Basically all 4 top ones were at once. He all of a sudden has 6 teeth!

6. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

The girls got their two bottom ones at once, and then they got their two top one at once. The really nice thing with my girls is that they are teething at the same time and their teeth come through on the same day.

7. valeriemiller39

valeriemiller39 Well-Known Member

It is usually the bottome two and then the top two.
    What is cool is that they will fall out in the same order they came (most of the time)!

8. Evanly

Evanly Well-Known Member

They got the bottom two w/in six days - and then for both boys the top four came in together...now the bottom teeth on either side of the middle two are coming in together - for both boys at the same time...

9. 2girls2b

2girls2b Well-Known Member

Our girls got the bottom two at once, then the top two at once, and now they are working on the left and right ones next to the top and bottoms. They got the bottom middle and top middle on the same day and the next ones are coming in opposite each other (one got the right first and the other got the left first, etc.). It is really pretty interesting (at least to me)!

10. debid

debid Well-Known Member

Mine didn't get theirs in the typical order but it was pretty close. Trevor got one upper and one lower on the same side for his first two teeth and he made horrible sounds grinding them together. Trent followed the traditional path. By 12 months, Trent had the six that are typical -- 4 on top, 2 on bottom and Trevor had 7 (the same six plus a lower side tooth). I think it's interesting that they are ID and did NOT get their teeth in the same order.

My nephew got all 4 canines first -- vampire baby.

11. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

John got the bottom two and then the top two. Patrick has his bottom and well Kevin is still mulling the tooth thing over...