Yes/No Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Twinrific, Nov 30, 2010.

1. starmaker

starmaker Well-Known Member

It is rather cold, it was around 0 degrees C today. Last tuesday was terrible cold, around freezing as well but with a strong wind so the feeling temperature was -15C <_<
    Are you enjoying the summer? ;)

It's the 5th of December. We used to do presents at Sinterklaas when we were younger and not at Christmas. I think most families with young children do it like that. Some families also do "surprises" which is making something creative and putting the present in there often accompanied with poems. The last years we have done presents at christmas and not sinterklaas though. This year I will be celebrating Sinterklaas with some friends who have invited alot of people so it will be mostly a huge group of strangers celebrating together :) Christmas will be celebrated with family.

Great to hear your almost done, I totally agree december is expensive. Do you do presents for everyone in the family, or do you draw straws and just buy for one person?

Sorry to hear that, I hope you have a great christmas this year. :)
    We have also had our fair share of terrible holidays so hopefully this year it will be peacefull ;)

Sort of. I gratuated this year and found a job that I like so I am happy with that but there are some things I wanted to do this year, that didn't happen.
    Hopefully next year I will get to do some other things I wanted(moving on my own, starting drivers lessons,dating)

What are some things you hope to do/accomplish in 2011??

2. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Summer? :rotflmbo: it is more like a wet winter here at the moment!! we are in for a wet summer this year!

That sounds like it will be heaps of fun!! You will be able to meet new people and make new friends also :)

Buy for everyone in my mutual family, which works out expensive :rolleyes:

3. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Indeed!! I hope yours is wonderfully peaceful :)

The year went so fast, next year you have some wonderful goals set :)

Do well at uni, get a job, enjoy life and be happy, I want very simple things :)

At this moment, is there anything you would like to change?

4. starmaker

starmaker Well-Known Member

Simple things but not always easy to achieve (especially the being happy part), I hope those things all come true for you :)

Yes, I'd like my depressions to just be gone, I can deal with everything else as long as I am not depressed. I hate feeling this way and knowing this is a fight
    I will have to deal with on and off again for the rest of my life is just to difficult to even think about.

Do you have any favorite christmas movies?