Woo hoo

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by melissa1, Jul 16, 2008.

1. melissa1

melissa1 Well-Known Member

I used to read posts from mommies that were as far along as me and it seemed like I would never be there! Well I made it 28 weeks today :lol: :banana: I went to the doctor and both the babies are head down...So I wanted to know what peoples experiences were when it comes to babies changing positions after 28 weeks..I am wondering what the chances are that they stay the way they are.

2. horizon250

horizon250 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! awesome milestone! my doctor told me that the twins could continue to move until 34 weeks then it was pretty definite. But my baby a has never been head down. <_<

3. melstofko

melstofko Well-Known Member

Congrats...I am almost there too and it is pretty surreal. My OB told me that the babies can continue to change positions a lot longer than you would think. She said usually by weeks 34-35 they have a good idea of who will be where for the delivery. Mine are stinkers, they are always transverse/breech at my level 2 scans, evaluations at L&D, and even when we went for both of our 3D u/s, but everytime we go to the OB, even if it is the next day, they turn head down for her!! :D

4. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

YAY for 28 weeks!!!!! You go mamma!
    As for the moving around, my baby A (sydney) stayed head down just about the entire pregnancy while baby B (chloe) moved around like CRAZY till the end! (she was smaller than her sister & had more 'wiggle' room!)

5. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Congratulations for making it to 28 weeks!! That is a huge milestone!!

6. Twins08

Twins08 Well-Known Member

Congrats, that's awesome!

I'm over 36 weeks now, and the twins still move around. Baby b is staying breech though. Baby A is all over the place, but he has decided to go breech as of the last few days. I was hoping for a vag delivery, but it doesn't look possible at this point unless they change positions. My doc has seen twins change positions while the woman was in labor. They find ways to move around if they want to, lol.

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:yahoo: Congrats Momma!! :yahoo: It's a great milestone you've hit! My two weren't movers {as far as positioning} My son {baby A} stayed head down once he got that way and my daughter was feet down. I hope yours stay head down until the end!

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!! 28 weeks is AWESOME!!!!!!

my girls changed positions 4 days before their arrival at 38 weeks 4 days!! so you really just never know!! my girls were good sized too - 6.9 and 6.8 pounds!

I am so excited for you!!