Why men like football?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Dec 29, 2020.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Why men like football? What do you think about this?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

Hi there. It is cool game! Thanks all. I like it as it is a most popular sport in the world. It is always good when you are discussing match with friends! Also it brings me money, I make bets with these german bundesliga 2 predictions, process is quite simple and everyone can do this!

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

It's only a generalization. Not every man loves football.

4. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Why do men love football? Most likely because men are children at heart and they love games, and football is quite a wild game in its own way. It makes boys feel like men. This can also be seen with those people who place bets on stoixima cy. You can find out more about this on the website of this bookmaker.

5. juicevert

juicevert Member

I used to love soccer because I used to bet and always won and now I've switched to https://12betno1.com/ instead of just games, etc. At least some extra money. I like poker, all sorts of logic games. With friends we sometimes get together at the table. To play successfully it is not always enough to know how to do the math in poker, or just follow any strategies. You need to be able to increase your profits in different winning situations and win even if the cards don't allow it.

6. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

Not only men like this sport. I'm sure that many women are also well versed in football. I recently even started to bet on sports and win real money at ibet789 app . It turned out to be not as difficult as I thought and very exciting.

7. Kelly90

Kelly90 Member

My husband loves football too. They even have a small football team with his friends. But I don't mind. This helps him to stay in good physical shape.:)