Which pets are best for the baby?

Discussion in 'General' started by samdorra, Apr 8, 2020.

1. samdorra

samdorra Member

Which pets are best for the baby?

2. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

The most interesting animals for children can be a cat and a dog, because they have more intelligence. If your child is hyperactive and moves a lot, then you need to get a dog with the character of a companion. With it you can run, play. With such a pet, your baby will definitely not get bored

3. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

A pet for any child is a beloved friend, comrade. Intuitively, kids tune in to friendship with animals, but not to care for them, shifting the latter onto the shoulders of their parents. I would advise you to get a cat or dog. It’s much easier with them.

4. malep

malep Well-Known Member

A pet is not only a source of heat, affection and friend, but also has a huge impact on the development of the child. Next to the four-legged friend, the child learns to be organized and disciplined. A pet teaches a child to be responsible for others. The child realizes that the animal is not a toy, and it needs to be looked after daily, fed, walked. Communication skills with a pet will help the child in adulthood, he will learn to be responsible for his actions. Depending on the age of the child, his degree of responsibility towards the pet is also determined. So, at the age of 3 years, a child can walk a dog or cat with his parents, help pour food, make sure that the animal always has clean water for drinking. A child of 7-9 years old can already be trusted to independently walk a small four-legged friend. At the age of 14-15, a child can become the owner of the animal and bear most of the responsibility for it. First of all, you need to understand that you have a pet not only for the child, but also for yourself. Therefore, it is for you to think everything through. Count your budget, choose a place for your pet. By the way, the site https://petonbed.com/ will help you with solving many problems. It was created specifically for pet owners and contains a lot of useful information. Weigh the pros and cons and choose the pet that best suits your child. Believe me, for him it will be the best gift.

5. Zarend

Zarend Member

Cats and kids don't really get along well, a dog is a much better choice. Dogs are great friends for small kids, as they are always ready to play with them. If your kids play with the dog on the streets, don't forget to order Protexin from UK Pet Drugs to protect your dog from all the dangers that running around in the grass can entail. It's always better to avoid your dog getting sick instead of treating the illness.

6. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Definitely fish. They won't harm your children

7. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

Hello! I think it's completely individual. Personally, I chose a French bulldog as a defender for my baby. They get along well with each other. I am sure that the dog will not harm my baby. Also, I advise you to see more info here if you are interested in learning more about the Bulldogs as defenders.

8. Connoleib

Connoleib Member

Do you want an animal because your child wants one, or do you want one and want it to be safe for your child? Because if it is the first option, I recommend a hamster or a fish because they do not require constant attention and are easier to care for. But if the second one, then it's up to you to choose who you want. A dog is more convenient to get because you can train it. But, as I have stated, it is entirely dependent on your upbringing and mindset. On the other hand, a dog is more difficult to care for because it needs a lot of attention. I have a dog, and when I'm at work, I try to keep him occupied with toys, safe bones, etc. And, of course, the toys must be safe. I buy mine from doggietoys.deals, and they're pretty good. So, it all depends on why you want an animal in the first place.

9. Kelly90

Kelly90 Member

Absolutely agree with you. My kid is very active. I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for walking with dog.

10. WestleyBars

WestleyBars Member

Selecting the right pet when you have a baby is a significant decision, as it can impact your family's dynamics and your baby's well-being. While there's no one-size-fits-all answer, there are some general guidelines to consider.
    Pets like cats or small dogs are often preferred due to their lower maintenance and generally gentle nature. However, it's crucial to assess your family's lifestyle, living situation, and the age of your baby. Some families opt for smaller, low-maintenance pets like fish or small rodents, while others prefer the companionship of a well-trained dog.
    If you're considering introducing a dog into your family and are concerned about separation anxiety, you can find helpful tips and information at Our Pet Card. It's essential to ensure a smooth transition for both your baby and your new furry friend.