When did you really notice them noticing each other?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by [email protected], Aug 18, 2008.

1. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

Just wondering at what age you noticed your twins really noticing and interacting with each other? Also when they do interact do you put them on the floor together and where else do you put them so they can be together?

Thanks!

2. jenanne

jenanne Well-Known Member

I have noticed them enjoying one another more frequently these last few weeks. Still, it's brief, but precious. I like to sit them both up with a boppy behind them and put a few toys between them. It's cute when they spin the same toy, etc, or one makes noises and the other giggles.

3. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

Mine noticed each other a few months ago, but there wasn't much interaction. Now they will play in the same place together and watch each other, but they don't make each other laugh of anything like that. They do take each others toys though! So they notice each other but there isn't a bunch of interaction yet.

4. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

If I lay them on the floor, in the crib or pac-n-play together they will lay there and "talk" to each other and grab onto each other. http://www.flickr.com/photos/24553683@N06/2756640293/ I love it when I can sneak up on them and get a video. Once they see me it is all over LOL

Dianna

5. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

They started really interacting with each other around 5 months.

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Mine didnt really notice each other until they were basically sitting up and placed next to each other on the floor at about 7 months. They sat in bouncies all the time next to one another.

7. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

Mine have really started to notice eachother the last couple of weeks. They are too little to interact more than smiling, laughing, cooing, and grabbing. It is so cute, they just light up when they see eachother.

Jen

8. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Dianna @ Aug 19 2008, 06:35 AM) [snapback]936591[/snapback]
    If I lay them on the floor, in the crib or pac-n-play together they will lay there and "talk" to each other and grab onto each other. http://www.flickr.com/photos/24553683@N06/2756640293/ I love it when I can sneak up on them and get a video. Once they see me it is all over LOL

Dianna

OMGosh that video is precious!!!

Mine started interacting with each other between 5 and 6 months old. Before that we could literally put them face-to-face and they would look right thru each other.

9. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

Mine have just started in the last month or so (they are nearly 6 months adjusted age). I put them on the floor together or in the PNP. Sometimes I put them in their high chairs facing each other.

Annelise started doing something funny this last week. She doesn't use a paci or want anything to do with it if I give it to her, but if her sister has one, she'll take it out of her mouth (her sister's) and put it in her own. It makes me laugh.

10. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

The first really noticed each other at 3 months old. They weren't playing or anything though. :D

My 6 months, they were interacting pretty well. I didn't make any effort to put them together but, at that age, they tended to be together because I'd put them in the same spot. Once Ainsley started crawling, I was actually making an effort to keep them apart because Ainsley always crawled over to Sierra and took her toys. For a few months, Sierra would actually shriek when Ainsley came her way. :rolleyes:

11. luvmama08

luvmama08 Well-Known Member

My lil guys started noticing each other at about 6 1/4 MO. Now at 7 MO today, the are so funn together! The stand and talk to each other in their cribs. They will try to get the others attention, by laughing or talking, when the other is sleeping. They will be on the floor and crawl to each other. Or If I have them in the bumbo seat they reach out to each other. I love it, twins are So much fun. And they are so lucky to have each other. We are all blessed.

12. brookbranplus2

brookbranplus2 Well-Known Member

13. kribar

kribar Well-Known Member

14. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

15. goldylocks

goldylocks Well-Known Member

Mine noticed each other just a few weeks ago. They don't interact with each other yet. It's funny though because if I put them under seperate play gyms to play, they don't like it...but when I put them together they have a blast!