What's the best toys?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by igotboys, Jun 17, 2017.

1. igotboys

igotboys Member

Our boys are 22 months old and it seems like there are no toys that are really great for them at this age. I'm curious to know what toys do you find that are really good for your kids? Or what toys do you think or an absolute waste of time? Obviously the more Developmental and beneficial to their development the more I am interested in them. And does every damn thing make noise? Lol

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

it's been almost 9 years since mine were that age. Mine liked hard books, crayola used to have fat crayons that toddlers could hold and color with. Blocks. Mine loved My Pal Scout/Violet from Leap Frog.

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Shoot! I cant remember! LOL Same as Nancy it's been nearly 8 years since they were that age. If I remember right they liked doll houses, playdough, coloring, mega blocks legos...things like that.

4. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I can recommen to try eco-friendly wooden toy from Ecotoki.com. It create a positive eco-friendly attitude in children. Since wood is an eco-friendly material, the environmental impact of producing wooden toys is minimal. Many toys can be made from a single log. Likewise, when wooden toys are disposed of they do not pollute, unlike plastic toys!

5. Mark Black

Mark Black Member

I believe that the best toys for kids are educational ones, and it's great when they can be entertaining as well.

6. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

I agree that educational toys are the best for children, but it can be quite challenging to find the ones that would be interesting for kids. My daughter is pretty picky, so I try to go to the store only with her when I want to expand her collection. Recently, my brother bought her a climbing arch, and it was shocking for me that she loved it. Of course, it was a great present because it keeps my kid active, and the fact that she actually likes to spend time there makes me happier than ever.[​IMG]