Whatcha Wanna Know?

Discussion in 'General' started by ECUBitzy, May 5, 2011.

1. twinmom2dana

twinmom2dana Well-Known Member

My name is: Chaundra

I live in: Columbus, OH-Go BUCKS!!!

My kiddos are: Rachel-12, Daniel-9, Isaiah and Jeremiah-3, Josiah-6mos

Three things I love about me: My voice, my hair, my sense of humor

Two things I'm working on: Maintaining our budget and losing a few pounds

I'm passionate about: My family

I could do without: All this rain we've been having

When I grow up I want to: a pastry chef

I bet you didn't know I: I love Young and the Restless

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: Grilled Tenderloin or Ribeye with loaded potato

I wouldn't make it through a day without: sleep

Don't tell, but I secretly love: The idea of another baby :blink:

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: Pay tithes, take care of family

But on this budget I'll probably: Pay tithes, take care of family

When I get online I usually: Facebook email, TS

I laugh out loud when: When I try to decode some of the language these boys speak

When you think of me I want you to: Hum a tune

My worst qualities are: Hmmm... Let me get back to you!

Where is your dream vacation spot: Someplace warm with good food and shopping

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: All of my pregnancies but especially carrying Josiah to term after losing his twin.

I am most afraid of: Being broke...again (broke like no jobs, living on $50-100 a week with 4 kids) But I trust God

1 person likes this.
  2. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Bex, I appreciate the info and am giving you a point for using the term schlong in a TC post. :good: :rofl: And wow, it must hang down to their ankles! :eek:

3. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

hahaha, like the scene in Austin Powers with Mini Me in the tent!!

4. Anneke

Anneke Well-Known Member

Great topic!

My name is: Ann

I live in: FLANDERS, Belgium, Europe

My kiddos are: Emma and Nora, 16 months old

Three things I love about me: my IQ, my EQ and my boobs for feeding my babies

Two things I'm working on: trying to find out what job I want to do, finding a balance between my career and my family

I'm passionate about: my children

I could do without: my low self-esteem

When I grow up I want to: own a nice little shop with cute childrens' stuff (SO not what I studied for, lol)

I bet you didn't know I: do not know how to form the genitive 's/s in English

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: you shouldn't, but if you'd insist - tagliatelle dell'ortolano, vegetable lasagna, tofu tacos with lots of guacamole, fries with veggie vol-au-vont, brownies, cupcakes, cake pops...

I wouldn't make it through a day without: right now - diet coke

Don't tell, but I secretly love: the thought of having twins again (but not really, and not now anyhow, maybe later!)

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: work on that nice little shop of mine

But on this budget I'll probably: keep doing the job I do right now, just to be able to pay the bills

When I get online I usually: check my e-mails and Facebook

I laugh out loud when: I'm a little drunk

When you think of me I want you to: have a warm heart

My worst qualities are: a bit neurotic

Where is your dream vacation spot: right now - my backyard

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: graduating magna *** laude while working full time and being pregnant with twins

I am most afraid of: anything bad happening to my husband or my children

1 person likes this.
  5. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

My parents lived in Mons (or outside of it). I've also been to Cheivre (sp??) and Brussels. :)

And I think it's HYSTERICAL that Twinstuff's programming thought you were typing something dirty when you said you'd graduated magna c u m laude (which is a HUGE accomplishment!). :)

6. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

THis is just turning into a DIRTY thread ;)

7. ECUBitzy

Bex started it.

1 person likes this.
  8. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I didn't know you wanted to go to law school! I could see that though (and am only slightly scared). Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about that path.

9. Lynn76

Lynn76 Well-Known Member

I'll play!!

My name is: Lynn

I live in: St Louis MO

My kiddos are: Nate, Riley and Jonathan

Three things I love about me: Color of my hair and eyes, my sensitivity and my spontaneity

Two things I'm working on: Changing out my kitchen colors and figuring out what curriculum for homeschool next year

I'm passionate about: My kids and car seat safety

I could do without: All the clutter in this house

When I grow up I want to: Own a radio station and play kids music (bible songs, preschool songs, etc. songs for the younger crowd)

I bet you didn't know I: Visited 6 different countries or lived in the Czech Republic for 2yrs.

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: A really good plate of chicken alfredo

I wouldn't make it through a day without: A cold glass of Mt Dew

Don't tell, but I secretly love: Old movies

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: Give to our church, pay off our house, pay my parents bills for a year and give them money to live and take a trip and take a trip to Czech Republic for my dh to see where I used to live.

But on this budget I'll probably: Continue to pay off our house and put money towards a trip to Czech Republic.

When I get online I usually: Check email, fb, twinstuff and another message board

I laugh out loud when: my dh does anything funny or when I am around my parents, brother and his wife. We have a very weird sense of humor!!

When you think of me I want you to: Remember me as a sweet, caring, loving person.

My worst qualities are: My temper and my stubbornness

Where is your dream vacation spot: Czech Republic or the mountains or the Gulf Shores

1 person likes this.
  10. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Damn you! I looked it up and have now spent the last 20 minutes laughing so hard!! Oh bad addictive personality!

1 person likes this.
  11. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

My name is: Heather

I live in: just north of Kansas City Mo

My kiddos are: Tad(17) Jared(14) Dawson(12) Addison & Ava(4) Easton( due July 29, 2011)

Three things I love about me: my hair, my big pregnant belly, my small feet ( but they do not like my big pregnant belly LOL!)

Two things I'm working on: patience, teaching the girls to read, keeping Easton in the oven until July

I'm passionate about: stopping drunk driving, getting the brat out of my older boys

I could do without: my teenage boys freaking brattiness and their laziness it is seriously making me crazy

When I grow up I want to: have more patience, just be alive after raising these boys who are making me CRAZY, laugh about all the crap my boys are putting me through. Have my own talk show explaining why it is bad to always give in to your young kids

I bet you didn't know : my older boys are driving me nuts, I think they are trying to kill me.

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: let's just go out to eat so that neither of us have to clean up!

I wouldn't make it through a day without: the bus coming to pick the boys up and taking them to school

Don't tell, but I secretly love: living in Mo away from family drama!

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: put my boys in military school

But on this budget I'll probably: suffer through it and send them to my inlaws for the summer

When I get online I usually: Twinstuff or check Craigslist which is odd because I never buy anything I am just curious

I laugh out loud when: Addison and Ava open their mouths, they crack me up!!

When you think of me I want you to: to know I love all 6 of my kids even if I complain

My worse qualities are: my temper, my inability to deal with extreme lazy and being ignored, I complain too much

*Where is your dream vacation spot? South Africa

2 people like this.
  12. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I thought I cracked a rib and peed my pants the first time I read that website...everytime I need a good laugh I just log on to there!

2 people like this.
  13. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

OMG!!! I just looked it up too!!!! It is not good for a big ole pregnant chick who's baby is already using her bladder as a punching bag LOL! That has got to be the funniest site ever!!! I am so glad we have been introduced to it!!!!

1 person likes this.
  14. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

My name is: Christina

I live in: Wisconsin

My kiddos are: Izak and Aaden (2.5), Addison (5mos)

Three things I love about me: My sense of humor/quick wit, I'm open-minded, how I am with my kids!!

Two things I'm working on: Trying to keep my hand out of the cookie jar and my forgetfulness

I'm passionate about: being passionate about the things I'm passionate about. Whoa.

I could do without: Winter and holey socks.

When I grow up I want to: be content with the decisions I've made

I bet you didn't know I: struggle with being indecisive .... see above statement.

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: I'll start with a side salad, tossed not caesar, than I'll have the New York Strip, just under med-well, side of steamed veggies (hold the broccoli), and follow that with a warm apple crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. What? You asked. :unknw:

I wouldn't make it through a day without: cOfFEe

Don't tell, but I secretly love: gossip and a little bit of drama. Bad. I know.

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: take a deep breath and relax.

But on this budget I'll probably: try to save for yearly family vacations!

When I get online I usually: FB, TS and Craigslist ... and in that order :D

I laugh out loud when: think of something funny even if other people around me have no idea what's going on!!!
    When you think of me I want you to: know that I am a kind-hearted person and would give you the shirt off my back.

My worst qualities are: Being to hard on myself and doubting myself ... goes along with that whole indeciveness thing.

Where is your dream vacation spot: Wherever there is warm weather, good food, beer and good friends.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: my kids

I am most afraid of: not being liked

**Your current obsession is: trying to find ways to make or save money i.e. selling things and coupons ... darn those coupons!!!! :faint: :crazy:

ETA: missed one!

1 person likes this.
  15. happybearsfan

happybearsfan Well-Known Member

My name is: Patty

I live in: one of Chicago's western suburbs.

My kiddos are: Matthew and Ryan (5 next month!)

Three things I love about me: my sense of humor, my eyebrows, my intelligence

Two things I'm working on: weight loss and getting pregnant

I'm passionate about: education!

I could do without: all this darn clutter.

When I grow up I want to: get another teaching job (but really I want to stay home forever, even though we can't afford it.)

I bet you didn't know I: was once fluent in French and am now studying Spanish.

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: pasta!

I wouldn't make it through a day without: prayer

Don't tell, but I secretly love: lamebook.com! :)

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: pay down debt, not worry about finding a teaching job, and take the boys to Disney World.

But on this budget I'll probably: let my parents take us to Wisconsin Dells. ;)

When I get online I usually: facebook.

I laugh out loud when: my girlfriends and I are hanging out.

When you think of me I want you to: think, "she's such a nice person."

My worst qualities are: laziness, a quick temper, and grudge-holding! eek.

Where is your dream vacation spot: Hawaii!

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: probably my scholarship to get my ESL certification.

I am most afraid of: losing my DH or my boys.

Your current obsession is: TTC

1 person likes this.
  16. Anneke

Anneke Well-Known Member

Cool! Do you (still) speak French?

I know, right? I saw it too and thought something in the line of "ahhh, those crazy Americans".

17. KStorey

KStorey Well-Known Member

My name is: Kim

I live in: Wellington, New Zealand

My kiddos are: Ashley, Carter, Ben, Daniel and Ethan

Three things I love about me: I'm a good friend, good sense of humour and my hair

Two things I'm working on: Being calm and losing LOTS of weight

I'm passionate about: Children (Not just mine)

I could do without: Attitude from pre teens (Yes I know it will get worse)

When I grow up I want to: do exactly what I am doing. I am living my dream but with less money.

I bet you didn't know I: am a chef

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: Anything with chocolate because that will REALLY help with my weight loss

I wouldn't make it through a day without: some hugs

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: Buy a house, set up trust funds for my kids, help out family and friends then do charity work

But on this budget I'll probably: keep saving a house deposit (One day!!!).

When I get online I usually: facebook, TS, email, rantsfrommommy.com

I laugh out loud when: my kids are being idiots cause they look just like their Dad

When you think of me I want you to: wonder what on earth you are doing thinking of me. Go have a coffee instead

My worst qualities are: my moods, my temper and I tend to be a control-freak (working on it)

Where is your dream vacation spot: Italy

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: walking 100km in 30hrs to raise fund for Oxfam

I am most afraid of: being without my family

Your current obsession is: Weight Loss

1 person likes this.
  18. ktfan

ktfan Well-Known Member

OMG. Thanks to this thread I've spent the better part of the last two hours laughing hysterically! That website is hilarious!

1 person likes this.
  19. Lindala25

Lindala25 Well-Known Member

My name is: Linda

I live in: Southwest Ohio

My kiddos are: Colin, 2, Finn and Grant almost a month!

Three things I love about me: down to earth, sense of humor, dedicated

Two things I'm working on: worrying less, figuring out how to get my twins to sleep more at night!

I'm passionate about: medicine, my family

I could do without: people that hate/distrust/bash doctors

When I grow up I want to: finish residency, finally get a real job!

I bet you didn't know I: I grew up on a pig farm

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: anything with chocolate

I wouldn't make it through a day without: my hubby

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: buy some land, build a dream home, pay off school loans

But on this budget I'll probably: pay off my loans for the next 30 years

When I get online I usually: facebook, shop
    "
    I laugh out loud when: at my two year old, the show "I didn't know I was pregnant", last night's saturday night live

When you think of me I want you to: prolly not gonna think about me because I'm new here :)

My worst qualities are: worry too much, not assertive enough at times

Where is your dream vacation spot: australia, spain, italy

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: completing medical school

I am most afraid of: anyone in my family getting hurt

Your current obsession is: twin's forum :)

1 person likes this.
  20. becasquared

hahahah, me too!

21. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

My name is: Irene

I live in: Virginia, close to Becasquared

My kiddos are: slowly killing me by taxing my heart every chance they get

Three things I love about me: my sense of humor, my ability to improvise and my feet

Two things I'm working on: my patience and my weight

I'm passionate about: Football and Hockey

I could do without: traffic

When I grow up I want to: lose the filter that stops me from telling people what I really think or be a rocket scientist

I bet you didn't know I: can hang a spoon from my nose

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me: Normally: rare steak, lately doritos.

I wouldn't make it through a day without: baby hugs

Don't tell, but I secretly love: Tom Brady

When I win the lottery I'm gonna: help out my friends because of what they are struggling with right now

But on this budget I'll probably: keep buying pizza

When I get online I usually: check email, check TS, check FB and another forum I am on

I laugh out loud when:I am uncomfortable (it is a bad habit)

When you think of me I want you to: shimy and shake everything you've got.

My worst qualities are: my impatience

Where is your dream vacation spot: any place warm and slow

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: training my slower dog to sit

I am most afraid of: my older son realizing he is smarter than I am.

Your current obsession is: finding a car that can seat 6 comfortably and has good gas mileage and is inexpensive.

1 person likes this.
  22. twinbears

twinbears Well-Known Member

My name is:Stephanie

I live in:Virginia

My kiddos are:15, 11, 10 and 10

Three things I love about me:Not sure

Two things I'm working on:See above...self esteem....losing 20 lbs.

I'm passionate about:my family =)

I could do without:drama

When I grow up I want to:I don't know yet

I bet you didn't know I:am back ins school....so close to that degree

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me:Italian...pasta

I wouldn't make it through a day without:starbucks

Don't tell, but I secretly love:hmm hard one not sure that I am secret about much....love coach purses

When I win the lottery I'm gonna:an rv

But on this budget I'll probably:have to wait till the truck is paid off for an rv

When I get online I usually:go to facebook

I laugh out loud when:my dh is is usual self what a dork lmao

When you think of me I want you to:I am still alive and kickin lol

My worst qualities are: too negative on myself

Where is your dream vacation spot: today Hawaii

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?: going back to school

I am most afraid of:Never leaving Va

Your current obsession is:disneyworld

How many pets do you have? 2 labs

1 person likes this.
  23. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My name is:Lesley

I live in:Topeka, KS

My kiddos are:Sophia,6 and Reese and Ryder,3

Three things I love about me:sense of humor,a good friend and loving mother and wife

Two things I'm working on:being more patient, not letting things bother me that I cant control

I'm passionate about:my children,being healthy

I could do without:drama

When I grow up I want to:be satisfied with what my life holds for me

I bet you didn't know I:have been struck by lightening

If you want to cook me dinner you should make me:tacos

I wouldn't make it through a day without:checking out TS!

Don't tell, but I secretly love:Kid Rock

When I win the lottery I'm gonna:pay off my debt,help my family,build a dream home, college funds

But on this budget I'll probably:live pay check to paycheck as usual

When I get online I usually:facebook, TS, and perezhilton

I laugh out loud when:when I am with my friends

When you think of me I want you to: smile

My worst qualities are:I speak my mind, sometimes too quickly.

Where is your dream vacation spot:Australia or France

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?:my children

I am most afraid of:losing my kids

Your current obsession is:finding out how one of my co-workers died (its suspicious)

How many pets do you have?: 3 a dog, cat and a lizard

1 person likes this.
  24. ECUBitzy

You can't leave us hanging on either of these! Spill!

25. becasquared

My great grandmother was (thrown across her kitchen), my father was (Arc lightning from a pole to his worktruck, but he had his arm outside), and I was (through my car)!!

26. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Okay so I was struck by lightening in Jamaica on our honeymoon, we were climbing Dunes River Falls and it was during a terrible down pour and lightening badly, it must have struck a tree or a the water we were standing in but we were all holding hands in a line and I was at the end and it shocked the living crap out of me!!!! It hurt so bad!
    So not a direct hit but scary none the less!!

And as for my co-worker, she died in a house fire on April 21st, its suspicious that her husband and two children made it out safely, and even more so that she had filed for divorce and her husband had been served and required to be out of the home the day before. They have yet to release the autopsy report, or the cause of death. Its very sstrange and terribly sad. This happened in Kingmann KS and her name was Vashti Seacat if you want to google it.

27. ECUBitzy

If we ever go out on the town, remind me to wear rubber soled shoes. You seem a little electrifying.

(That was so cheesy, it hurt me to type it. BUT, I multiquoted!)

WOW, Lesley! That does sound really suspicious... I hope they're able to figure it out. And I truly hope it was an unhappy coincidence. I cannot imagine ever hating the father of my children enough to wish him dead, let alone to kill him myself. That's so awful.

A girl I knew in high school was struck by lightning and died as a result. Her death was my first experience with anybody I knew dying (I only started losing grandparents recently). Her wake was so traumatic for me that I haven't been able to go to one since. The hardest part was watching the family try to hold it together for the room full of crying kids. Ugh.

28. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Yay, Stephanie! :good:

29. becasquared

Maybe that's why my post about the static electricity in my new house is still prominent on the cleaning and clutter forum above. :)

Shocking isn't it?

30. ECUBitzy

I just snorted. Thanks.

1 person likes this.