What will your kids be dressing up as for Halloween this year?

Discussion in 'General' started by melissao, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Babytimes2

Babytimes2 Well-Known Member

Camden is going to be an astronaut and Slaton will be a fireman.

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

An astronaut and a lollipop!

Attached Files:

3. stefwebb

stefwebb Well-Known Member

We are using hand me down costumes too. We'll have a Winnie the Pooh and a Tigger. Logan will only wear his for about 5 minutes anyway.

4. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

Jessica is going to be an angel Jorja a witch

5. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do they have totally opposite personalities as well?

6. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine makes capes. Each one is 2 sided, so they can wear them for Halloween and for playing. They are really nice and were only $18 each. They will just wear sweats underneath so they will be nice and warm. :D

With them being 2 sided there are actually 2 of each costume. So they can take turns being different things and 2 can be the same if they want to. But for Halloween this year they will be:

William: Superman (other side is Batman)
    Isaiah: Batman (other side is Mr Incredible)
    Grant: Mr Incredible...yes I know he didn't actually have a cape, but hey he likes it and it works (other side is Superman)

Megan is going to be a flower. I found her a simple costume at Walmart (and it was only $10!! :banana: )

7. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

Here is the website for the capes if anyone is interested: www.homemadeheroes.etsy.com

For some reason I cannot get a link to come up but just copy/paste the website.

8. Becky02

Becky02 Well-Known Member

Kira a cowgirl
    Trina a clown
    Matteo I think Woody (he was that last year) if he changes his mind we still have a doggies costume (Katrina was that 4yrs ago I think) or an incredible costume that my niece wore.

9. debid

debid Well-Known Member

The boys wanted to be kitties last year but I got sick and so the costumes didn't get made. Well, they got their costumes this year and fortunately, the kitty obsession has persisted so they were VERY excited. They've worn them to a party already and were stinking cute.