What is the difference between a waist training corset, a waist training trainer, and a belt?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Sep 4, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

What is the difference between a waist training corset, a waist training trainer, and a belt?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

In my opinion a corset can be used to train your waist if it is sturdy enough and shaped in a way that suits your body. A corset in my opinion is a steel boned body shaper that laces up in back or in front. The fabric used is usually a non-stretching sturdy weave fabric. Most have a busk in front that has loops and pins welded onto flat steel bones. Some close with a very sturdy zipper. A corset may be used to temporarily or semi-permanently alter a waist. It is typical for many to tighten it 4-6 inches tighter than their natural waist. Yes, reductions of this nature usually take time to achieve and no one responds the same to this. Semi-permanent results occur when worn an extended amount of time. Typically 4-6 hours a day, at a minimum, over a period of several months or even years. Off the rack corsets are suitable for some women but not all. Generally if a woman wishes to wear a corset for whatever reason, be it fashion, or to waist train, it is more comfortable if bespoke, or custom made. If you intend to waist train, please do more research, and read a lot. There is lots of information, much of it contradictory and much of it is false. If you want to find good quality waist trainer check models from https://www.prettygirlcurves.com/ I have one from this site.