What interesting home interior ideas do you know?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Jul 6, 2020.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

What interesting home interior ideas do you know? I'm searching for new modern decisions. Thanks in advance!

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

Good afternoon. I need more details to say something. What room or rooms do you want to renovate? How big is your house? Now I can only recommend to check glass partition systems, in my opinion it is one of the best modern decisions for homes and offices. You can read more and check examples on https://crystaliaglass.com/glass-partitions/. Hope this will be interesting for you!

3. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

Thanks for the ideas. It's very beautiful.

4. osoharpen

osoharpen New Member

Usually, I'm looking for ideas on Tumblr or even Pinterest. I'm not the kind of person who knows exactly what they want. That's why I always seek help. If you find the ideas advertised on Pinterest too expensive, unreal or challenging to make real, you can always get in touch with a Remodeling Contractor and see what they can offer. You know, in this manner you will get 100% accurate information regarding your home. I hope that this will help you make a decision! Best of luck in your beginnings!

5. GibsonMichel

GibsonMichel Member

In fact, I have a lot of ideas, but they are challenging to implement. Besides, most people like minimalism in their homes. I can tell you this with confidence, as I work as an interior designer. Also, after surfing the internet a little bit, you can find your favorite styles or little things that you would definitely want in your home. When it comes to children's rooms with my clients, everyone has a problem. So I show them ideas from https://planner5d.com/blog/cSGZ/75-...-|-girls-and-boys-bedroom-design-&-decor-tips. And so many people like these ideas and use them.

6. BrandySandy

BrandySandy Member

I like scandy

7. Bourponshave

Bourponshave New Member

When it comes to modern home interior ideas, one aspect that can really make a statement is the kitchen design. During my own renovation, I found that choosing wholesale kitchen cabinets is the hardest part. However, with the help of aacabinets.ca, I was able to go through the process smoothly and achieve a perfect result.

One modern solution that I found particularly intriguing was the use of sleek, minimalist cabinets with hidden handles for a clean, modern look. Additionally, choosing glossy finishes or matte colors can add sophistication to the space.

Another trend I've come across is the use of mixed materials in kitchen cabinetry, such as combining wood with metal or glass to create a visually dynamic effect. This can create an interesting contrast and enhance the overall design aesthetic.

Finally, smart storage solutions and organization features inside cabinets can enhance functionality and simplify daily work, making your kitchen both stylish and practical.

8. DiegoGO

DiegoGO New Member

Great job, you're great