What house renovation ideas can you share?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Aug 12, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

What house renovation ideas can you share?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

There are many variants. It depends on what exactly house do you have and what problems it has. For example we had bad basement and we decided to renovate it. I found company which work with different renovations and we decided to make laundry and small storage here. There are many such different ideas you can find on their website https://csgrenovation.ca/our-services/basement-renovation/ I think such ideas must be realized in modern houses!

3. Massato

Massato Member

I think that budget means a lot when it comes to renovation. If you aren't ready to spend a ton of money, it definitely is better to just focus on fixing everything from electricity to flooring.

4. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

Oh, I have recently done a renovation! I saw many ideas on the Internet but I stopped on one very ambitious project. My everyday life is full of routine that I always wanted to put on somebody else. But as I lived alone I had no such opportunity. So, in that case, my decision was to set a smart house system. The difference was seen literally in couple days after. The teapot launched automatically at the time I set. The microwave started warming up just before 5 minutes I returned home. So I can definitely recommend this system to you. If you live in New-York check the site of Handykith. Individual approach and high quality

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Depends on a house you talk about. The question is too open and it's almost impossible even to share thoughts let alone specific ides.

6. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

That is a very individual question and I need more information to tell you something concrete. What part of the house did you decide to make a renovation? Or it's a whole house? Anyway, sometimes you will be struggling with missing details or broken details that can't be replaced and included with the products. So if you dont want to buy them again then a good way out for you will be cnc turning. Be sure to check out the company that provides this kind of service.

7. Oliver56

Oliver56 Active Member

Hello, I believe that I know what can really help you! Personally I strongly recommend you to have a glance at this source right now on https://insulationwholesale.co.uk/insulation/floor-insulation/ because it's a reliable and nice online store where you can order anything that you need that is connected with the sphere of insulation. By the way, I like the fact that they have free delivery on orders over £400, it's a very good offering for me. And what do you think about my variant right here now?

8. juicevert

juicevert Member

How is the construction going?

9. juicevert

juicevert Member

How is the construction going?

10. Magnoliya

Magnoliya Member

In the final and most exciting phase, our experienced Supervisor, Kjell, coordinates the construction of the building. This takes place under the supervision and regular consultation of both the owner and the registered builder to keep you informed and involved in the process of shaping your new home. Kayel has over 17 years of experience in the Washington State construction industry and has developed excellent working relationships with our contractors. Many of their professionals have been with them for decades, and they really only choose the highest quality construction partners to provide the highest quality finish Central Avenue Homes.

11. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

You know, I have rethought some things and I understand that the renovation of a house should begin first of all with its equipping with energy. I strongly advise you to think about solar panels. Alternatively, you can buy the Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery, because it will serve you as a great additional source of energy.

12. alimanach

alimanach Member

I can not understand How do the structural parameters of the house affect the cost?

13. mayalison

mayalison Member

Probably the most obvious factor, as for me, is the number of floors of the house. One of the most costly items of construction is the foundation and the roof. On the same foundation, under the same roof, the developer can build one floor, one floor with a mansard (put, to convert the attic of a one-story house into living space), or two feet. The most economical option, other things being equal - a home with a loft, the most expensive - a single-story. Also, much depends on the basement. The high cost of foundation work determines the high cost of the cellar in the house. On average, it can reach 30% of the price of the home. So before you choose a project and a plan for the house, you should study all the details.

14. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

Hello. And where do you buy building materials? I saw that I can do this via internet and order delivery. How do you think is it good variant? For example we need a lot of cement for starting renovation.

15. mayalison

mayalison Member

Well, that depends on what your budget is.

16. The Internet is full of different ideas for repairs! If you don't want to take risks, it's better to contact a designer who will advise you! Based on the budget and the area, the designer will choose the design style of the apartment. My kitchen is very small, so when I was doing repairs, I had to use the services of a designer to integrate kitchen furniture compactly. I was pleased! After moving to a new house, I didn't have time to equip it fully. I bought a house number sign, but first I want to change the front door. Please tell me about the online door store

17. tierneydemianczyk

tierneydemianczyk New Member

Well, I never liked these sorts of questions. First of all, we don't have any ideas about what you already have in your house. Second of all, we don't know what you need or what you like, and besides that, we don't even know how much money you are ready to spend on this renovation. The best thing you can do as soon as your kids move on you can make something special from their rooms. Like my man did a gaming room out of our son's room. I mean, the man is 60 years old, and he has a gaming room, yeah! But, he really enjoys it, and he is proud of the fact that he has done it with his own hands. He got the materials and the equipment from https://www.scrooz.com.au/fasteners/rivets/, and he renovated the entire room all by himself.

18. ArleneCrut

ArleneCrut New Member

Blue is a color that suits any decoration style and can easily create a calm and relaxing atmosphere. If you don't want to use blue as the main color, you can use accents such as pillows or blankets. This is one of the best colors for creating a relaxing atmosphere in your home. One of the best ways to do this is by using this color for your walls or choosing it as an accent color for pillows and furniture. Red symbolizes love, passion, and energy. It is a great idea to use red in the bedrooms. This is why I got a door from https://doordesignlab.com/, and it fits perfectly.

19. Bessogon

Bessogon New Member

If you have an older home that requires updating, there are many things you can do to modernize it without spending too much money. Painting walls with light colors will make them look larger and brighter while replacing hardware and cabinets can give the kitchen and bathrooms an updated look at a low cost. Small updates like these can make a big difference in how your home looks. I would recommend working with https://www.almightyconstructionnw.com, and they will do all this job for you. You don't have to worry because guys from there are true specialits.

20. Gypsiesarecrying

Gypsiesarecrying New Member

A very clever and cool idea that came to my mind recently is that you do not fix all the breaks, holes, etc. in your house, but change the interior design in such a way that the flaws in your house are not visible. For example, the guys designers from https://onstage-online.com offered me an option to change the arrangement of furniture, which I actually used. I can’t say that this is the best option out of all possible in terms of design, but in general I really liked the end result, and if you add to this that I saved a lot of money, it still turns out to be one of the top options when you consider all aspects, namely design / price / time.

21. exceptionso

exceptionso New Member

I actually have a lot of ideas for home renovation. I often want repairs. One of the most important things is perhaps the versatility of the furniture, for example, doors. I bought all interior doors in the same color and style from belldinni.com. This will allow me to change doors every 10 years, maybe less. You can only point to change something in the house, and that's it. You will not need to spend abnormal amounts on repairs every time. So take your health advice.

22. Tofflow

Tofflow New Member

I think you should consider knocking down walls to create that airy, open-plan living space.
    For some personal touch, give those walls a makeover with bold colors or unique wallpaper. It's like adding personality to your home. And speaking of personality, lighting can make or break the atmosphere. Invest in some funky fixtures, dimmers, and maybe even smart bulbs for that extra 'wow' factor.
    Now, here's the kicker – if you're in Dublin, you gotta check out Paint Shop Dublin. I mean, they've got the inside scoop on turning your renovation dreams into reality.