update-BPP

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Beth R, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Beth R

Beth R Well-Known Member

I had the longest appointment yesterday. I went in 5:30 didnt leave until a little after 7. Baby B was sleeping and they had to see her do her practice breathing. The tech put me on the monitor and I kept saying that it sounded like my heartbeat. But she didnt think I had a rapid pulse. It was 107. Well if that was the baby's then get the doc. Well finally Baby A had enough kicked her sister and she started practice breathing. Everything still looks the same-good fluid amount-good heartbeat-movement-tone. So it looks like we will get to 32 weeks. I have my growth scan next Monday. So I will know more then. But for now they are good. They are both transverse-right under my breastbone. Now I know why I cant get comfy and why I have so much reflux.
    Oh well small price to pay!!

Hugs,
    Beth

2. Beth R

Beth R Well-Known Member

I had the longest appointment yesterday. I went in 5:30 didnt leave until a little after 7. Baby B was sleeping and they had to see her do her practice breathing. The tech put me on the monitor and I kept saying that it sounded like my heartbeat. But she didnt think I had a rapid pulse. It was 107. Well if that was the baby's then get the doc. Well finally Baby A had enough kicked her sister and she started practice breathing. Everything still looks the same-good fluid amount-good heartbeat-movement-tone. So it looks like we will get to 32 weeks. I have my growth scan next Monday. So I will know more then. But for now they are good. They are both transverse-right under my breastbone. Now I know why I cant get comfy and why I have so much reflux.
    Oh well small price to pay!!

Hugs,
    Beth

3. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

Hi Beth, so happy that everything is fine with the little ones. It couldnt have been nice to be in the position of wondering for so long. Will pray that al goes well next week and that babies will stay safe for longer than 32 weeks.

4. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Glad things are looking good, sorry it took soo long. Too cute about the girls are looking out for each other already [​IMG]! Did you drink some juice on the way to the appointment? If you didn't it might be something to try for next time. I had some agonizing appointments until someone told me to drink juice in the car on the way there. That got them moving! If you did drink juice maybe you need some ice cream [​IMG]!

Keep up the good work!

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Good results, anyway! I can't imagine having them both transverse - how uncomfortable that must be!
    BTW, I just switched from Pepcid AC, which has stopped helping, to Zantac - it's awesome! I've had three great nights of sleep in a row. Have you tried that? My baby B's head is crammed into my ribcage - I can practically feel the food trickle down her head! ugh