u/s today... 1 hour glucose test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kuchar, Nov 28, 2006.

1. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

I had my 25 week ultrasound. Everyone looks great! Heartbeats are around 135. Baby a, the girl, is 1 pound 15 ounces, and baby b, the boy, is 2 pounds. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can check if these are good weights? They sounded good to me, but then again... I have no idea!
    I have my 1 hour glucose test tomorrow... wish me luck!
    Helen

2. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

I had my 25 week ultrasound. Everyone looks great! Heartbeats are around 135. Baby a, the girl, is 1 pound 15 ounces, and baby b, the boy, is 2 pounds. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can check if these are good weights? They sounded good to me, but then again... I have no idea!
    I have my 1 hour glucose test tomorrow... wish me luck!
    Helen

3. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Glad to hear things went well. We have this TS U/S Gestational Weights chart and this ideal weights chart you might find helpful.

Good luck tomorrow Helen!

4. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

Sounds like good weights for 25 weeks! Good luck on the 1hr glucose!
    Lindy, mom to Stephanie

5. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

sounds like perfect weights [​IMG]

6. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Seem like good weights to me!!! Good luck at the glucose test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

7. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Thank you for the links to the weight charts! They are exactly what I was hoping to find.
    Helen

8. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Sounds like your little boy and little girls are doing wonderful! I always look in Dr. Luke's book at the weights. For 25 weeks, the 50th percentile is 1 lb. 12 oz. I am going to check out the link and see if these are the same as the weights in Dr. Luke's book.
    Glad you are all doing well!

9. sse02

sse02 Well-Known Member

That's great! I had my appt today that I'll post separate about.