Two Heartbeats! :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ChaoticMum, Jun 11, 2009.

1. ChaoticMum

ChaoticMum Well-Known Member

I had another appt with the OB today since they can't get me in for u/s any sooner than the 19th. I'm measuring larger now - I grew 3cm in 2wks so i'm now measuring 28 at 26wks (for me that's like 4-5cm ahead since I've ALWAYS measured 2-3 behind). And we got two distinctly different rates of heartbeats! :) One was 162 and one was 144! :) No way that could be the cord from one! :) Baby A is still tucked way down and kinda behind so that would likely explain why we had trouble last time and why I'm not feeling a tonne of extra movement. Baby B is absorbing the hits for me! LOL

i go on the 19th for my u/s and then I see the doc on the 26th to discuss results and another heartbeat check! So I'll get to check in with my duo once a week for 3wks in a row! A bit of reassurance for me!!!!!!!!

I've started drinking my Ensure (well, Equate brand as its half the price) and am feeling a bit better about this whole twin thing! :)

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Tamika, THAT is great news!!! :Clap: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. ChaoticMum

:) thanks Liz!

I just noticed I have Heart on the brain! I wrote "HEART two heartbeats! LOL"

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(ChaoticMum @ Jun 11 2009, 03:20 PM) [snapback]1350616[/snapback]
    I just noticed I have Heart on the brain! I wrote "HEART two heartbeats! LOL"

Fixed. :good: And I don't blame you. :hug: I'm sure it is a great relief!!

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay, I'm so happy to hear that Tamika!! Great news for sure! :Clap: I'm glad you are starting to feel better about things.

6. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

AWESOME news :yahoo:!!
    Keep us posted!

7. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Great news, Tamika! So glad you feel better. Your emotions will have ups and downs the entire time, so be kind to yourself!! That's great news, though!!

8. sparkle77

sparkle77 Well-Known Member

Yaaaay Tamika! I know this at least makes you feel a bit better. So glad the babies seem to be doing well. :banana:

9. ChaoticMum

Thanks Liz for fixing that! :)

Thanks everyone for celebrating this 'small' thing with me! Rachel! I can totally see that with the emotions! I'm glad I'm on an Up right now! Its due time! :)

10. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:woo: That is excellent News!! :clapping:

11. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Yea for 2 HBs!

12. chellebelle

chellebelle Well-Known Member

Oh YAY! When I logged in and saw this I smiled from ear to ear. SO HAPPY for you! And yay on being able to see or at least hear your babes 3 weeks in a row! WOO HOO! :banana: :yahoo:

13. jvanmourik

jvanmourik Well-Known Member

Thats so great to hear tamika! Talk about a nice sigh of relief for ya! :yahoo:

14. kristenlee5

kristenlee5 Well-Known Member

Yey!! So happy for you. I guess Baby A was just being shy. ;)

Hey, we are due on the same day!!

15. outofmana76

outofmana76 Active Member

YAY! What a huge relief :)

16. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

YAY YAY Tamika that's wonderful news, I'm so happy and excited for you girl!! :hug: