twilight turtle

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by newtothis, Jul 24, 2009.

1. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

does anyone have this nightlight? thinking of getting it for the boys.

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Yep! Super cute, shines brightly on the ceiling when it's sitting on the floor. We have the ladybug too.

3. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

is it a good nightlight? we currently leave the TV on bc i didnt think they would like the pitch blackness when they first came home. they sleep in a co-sleeper in our room and wanted to get a nightlight that we could use in our room and then move into their own room for a nice smooth transition. lol

4. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

We have 1 for our boys, but mostly because my DH is an astronomer and works in a planetarium, so it was just irresistible to him. We don't use it very much, though it is cute. We just have a normal nightlight in the nursery that we leave on.

5. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

We have the ladybug one and its so cute and works well as a nightlight. It shuts off after a half hour too (I think its a half hour).

6. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We have the turtle. We aren't currently using it because it's still light when they go to bed. But they love it. It only stays on for about 45 minutes but it works great!

7. Lizzybo

Lizzybo Well-Known Member

We love it, too! :)

8. linz

linz Well-Known Member

I have it too for my singleton. He loves it too, but I don't like that it only stays on for 45 minutes.

9. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

We have the turtle, but we only recently got it because I wanted stars on their ceiling but I didn't want to stick those glow in the dark stars up on the sky with clouds paint job I had done. They like it, although it really doesn't work well for summer because it's light when they go to bed. Very nice for winter though.

They also have an actual nightlight, because the turtle only stays on 45 minutes. They've always had the nightlight.