TS Biggest Loser Week 8 Last Week!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimeeThomp, Feb 20, 2011.

1. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Please use this thread to post your weights from Feb. 20 - Feb. 27. This is the last week of the contest! GL!

:youcandoit:

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Down 1lb to 159 and I hope to never see the 160's again.

3 people like this.
  3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

You are doing awesome woman!! :bow2: :yahoo:

1 person likes this.
  4. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You are doing amazing!

1 person likes this.
  5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:woo:

1 person likes this.
  6. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

:yahoo: YAY Nancy!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Anna3

Anna3 Well-Known Member

I am down 2 to 161.5. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. kingeomer

:woo: Anna! :woo:

:thanks: and :blush: Liz, Diane, Lisa and Brigette!

9. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hah! Something's working.

down 8.4 pounds. (Of course, it's all that wacky water weight stuff I'm still sorting out.)

For this contest, I'm down 20.4 pounds!

4 people like this.
  10. kingeomer

:yahoo: Bex!!! :woo:

11. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

DAMN BEX!!! :woo: GO GET DOWN wit chur bad self! :yahoo:

Down 3.8 for me today! :clapping: you could have pulled my chin off the floor!!! :woah:

I guess starting moving again was good for me!!!

2 people like this.
  12. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Sounds like we're all on a roll!! I'm down 2.2 :)

2 people like this.
  13. kingeomer

:yahoo: Diane!
    :yahoo: Brigette!

:woohoo:

14. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I lost this week too! :woohoo: I lost 1.4 lbs, putting me at 189.8 lbs. I hope to never see the 190s again!

1 person likes this.
  15. TwinLove

Good gravy, you ladies are doing FANTASTIC!!!! :bow2: :bow2: :bow2: I'm so proud of you all. :wub: :friends:

2 people like this.
  16. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Way to go ladies you should all be happy with what you have accomplished!! :clapping: :clapping:

I have to weigh in early as I am moving back to Wollongong today and have yet to brought a scale,I need to buy one ASAP otherwise it would have to be a month until I weigh in again when I come back home.

Down 4 pounds this week and feeling good!! So happy where I am at the moment :) I really want to go shopping for new clothes as I am swimming in shirts ( I always swim in pants due to being so tall :( ) but there is no point at the moment until I have lost all I want.

12.8 Kgs in 4 weeks
    = 28.2 pounds

:D

17. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Code, I want to be totally "Way to go!!" about your fabulous loss, but 28.2 pounds in 4 weeks worries me. That's a lot of weight for not that big of a girl. I hope you don't feel I'm raining on your parade, but I'm worried for you. Are you being careful about your health? Sorry to be an old busybody, but I needed to express my concern. I hope you take it as coming from a caring place.

3 people like this.
  18. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I get what you mean Rachael, and thanks for your concern. I know it is a lot in that short of a time frame, I just haven't been hungry at all and have been stressed to the max but now I am kind of calming down a little in that aspect. I am back living out of home and uni is starting again on Monday so now I am just going to focus on trying to get a healthy mind, and stay fit not try and lose a lot of weight. I really dont feel like you are raining on my parade at all and understand that is is coming from a caring place! :)

My goal now is to work on getting my stress and eating undercontrol as it is now 4pm here and I have yet to get hungry since being up from 8am and dinner being around 6pm last night. I think I also really need to go see a Doctor as my body is stuffed - for a lack of a better word, may be TMI but I haven't had my period in over a year but I am not ready to find out something could be wrong with me at the age of 19 :(

Thanks again for your concern. :grouphug:

19. kingeomer

Code, I am sorry you are so stressed out :hug: You do have to take care of yourself and I would get it checked out about your period. I've gone through phases where I've gotten my period once a year and it turned out I had PCOS and later hypothyroidism. Both things can be easy to take care of...not saying that those are a reason why you are not getting your period but it could be a simple fix and nothing serious. We are rooting for you and want the best for you :hug:

Rachael, thank you for asking such a caring and sensitive question.

20. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Thank you Nancy, life has been stressful due to not knowing what was going to happen with where I was going to be living this year and trying to find a job etc. Now that I have a house, a job starting soon and uni starting back I can work on dealing with the other stress. I am going to take care of myself, I have to. I will go and see a doctor about it when I find a new one in this area. Do these affect you in other ways or is it just periods? Sorry I don't mean to be rude as I know it is personal!

:hug: to you both for being so caring!

1 person likes this.
  21. LeeandJenn15

LeeandJenn15 Well-Known Member

Didn't get to post yesterday - down 2.8 lbs. Yay!

22. TwinLove

:Clap: Jennifer!!! :woman:

:hug: Codie. Definitely go see your doctor. I had that happen to me (still does, but I get it about three/four times a year now :lol: ) and like Nancy, it was PCOS and an "easy" fix. :hug:

23. KeriU

KeriU Well-Known Member

Ladies you are doing an awesome job!!! Everyone did great this week.

Well, I am up two pounds to 163. :mad: I am having a really hard time getting out of these low 160's. I know a lot of it was comfort eating at night! Last week was the worst week for me since the twins were born. It was rough as they weren't napping or sleeping well at night and I had a sick three year old. So, I am not too upset about it as I figure one really bad week is going to be normal.

24. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Everyone is doing great!! I am so proud of you all! I will have to weigh in tomorrow.

25. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Good job Jennifer!! :woo:

Keri, sounds like it's been hectic to say the least! :hug:

26. kingeomer

:woohoo: Jennifer!
    Keri, I am sorry you were up but it sounds like you've had quite a week :hug:

27. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Still the same. I haven't kicked in gear yet again.... At least it isn't up. :)

1 person likes this.
  28. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:) great attitude!

29. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

i went up this week--grr! 177 now.... i guess that'll be a nice even number to start the next competeition w/!

1 person likes this.
  30. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

Up 2. Not what I was hoping for but not entirely undeserved this week.

1 person likes this.
  31. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Didnt get to post Thursday ir Friday bc Ive been super busy dealing which some BS that I talked about in another post:(
    Had a VERY HARD week with my weight:(
    Started 263
    mid week I was 273 OMG right!!! I almost died!!!! Blaming the steroids for this!!!! I did the best I could and ended the week at 267. Still up 4lbs though.

Still 23lbs loss for me since January 3rd and Im incredibly proud of myself. I've really been slacking these last 2 weeks bc of being sick, Ive been eating fast food daily and not getting my water and I have not been able to work out. Im hoping to get things back on Track come Monday!

That said to make it east last week I was 263 this week 267:(

32. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:hug: for all the gains!!! I'm sure my week is coming! I'll try to remember my own words of encouragement then!

You can do it!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

33. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

+.8 :( :( I only lost 10.8 so far. That's just NOT okay. <_< But I know why. :pardon:

34. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Well, at least you know why! :hug:

I have a trip coming in a few weeks! Very concerned!

35. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Down another pound to 266:) So only a gain of 3lbs since last week:) Thankfully this weight from the steroids seems to be coming off almost as fast as it went on.