True Blood

Discussion in 'General' started by cclott, May 5, 2009.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Do you think Godric was the vampire they had kidnapped to sacrifice at the sleep in thing??

1 person likes this.
  2. eliseypoo7147

eliseypoo7147 Well-Known Member

Reading the books pretty much ruins all the excitement from the show. :( Expecially since they changed so much from the story. But, what do you guys think Bill is going to do to Eric once he escapes Lorena??

3. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

Hmmm...didn't even think about that. forgot that lorena told him there at the end. not sure he can do much. it seems like if he does, he will pay a terrible consequence that will completely seperate him from being with sookie so i can't see him doing anything to rash. i don't know, maybe he will. or maybe he will find a way to get rid of lorena.

4. Chrissy Nelson

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/08/77236/index.html

Sookie and Bill engaged in real life....

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking but if they did, how did they keep him like that untied or anything. :pardon: They couldn't just leave him down there without restraint or he would have killed them or hurt them like he did the guard dude. No clue on this one, I think maybe it was Godric's way of getting Eric there. :lol: Better not be!

They are going to brawl in the nude and in mud. :popcorn: Oh you mean realistically? I agree with Mel, I don't think he can do too much since he'd be in big trouble.

:eek: That was fast! :lol: Good luck to them!!

6. eliseypoo7147

Ugh! Knowing about the whole Godrick thing is killing me! But I won't ruin it for you guys. Hehe.

Yes, but Eric can also get into a lot of trouble by trying to "woo" and force Bill & Sookie apart, seeing how Bill has made it perfectly clear SOOKIE IS HIS! lol.

BTW, has anyone else noticed Sam's lack of interest in Sookie lately? I know he has his own love interests lately, but he was totally in love with her!

7. cclott

cclott Well-Known Member

I agree that it was weird that Godric just showed up out of nowhere to save Sookie...why would he even care about her, and how did he get loose??? gues we'll just have to see how it plays out. Hopefully they would string us along too long!!

How on earth is Bon Temps ever going to get rid of Maryann??? The whole town has gone crazy, but I'm still kinda rooting for Andy to get some redemption!

And I agree that Hoyt and Jessica seem to easy...like they are just in the land of bliss while everything is going to hell. Something has got to get stirred up there...

And I don't know...something about Bill and Sookie being a real couple kinda ruins it for me. I guess because Bill is kinda getting on my nerves and I'm rooting for Eric now! I need to get my realities straight! :lol:

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats to "Bill" and "Sookie" on their engagement!
    Liz, I like your idea of Bill and Eric nude mud wrestling to settle their differences. I have no idea how Bill is going to handle the info that Eric summoned Lorena. He's not going to be a happy camper that's for sure. But then again, he is really not going to be happy seeing Hoyt and Jessica spending time together.
    I noticed Sam's lack of interest in Sookie as well, but I figure that is a storyline either on the backburner or just done.
    I am also wondering how Bon Temps is going to get rid of Maryanne. I do think that this is going to be Andy's redemption, probably with an assist by Sookie once she returns. I think either Eric or Bill will wind up taking care of Maryanne.

9. TwinLove

:eek: That's just plain rude! Teasing me like that! :blbl:

I did notice Sam's lack of interest but then again she made it clear that there is nothing there and they are still quite snippy with one another which could indicate there are still feelings... maybe a storyline for later on? I hope not though.

:yahoo: Another one on the right side. :diablo:

Some of you were mentioning Eric and Sookie going to some party??? So maybe Eric will get rid of Maryann? Not sure how though but I can't wait to see.

10. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Yes I totally root for eric

11. eliseypoo7147

I'm team Eric too. I think everyone is ;)

But- I think Jason is the hottest guy on the show... LOL

12. double-or-nothing

Is it sad, that I still don't find anyone to actually be "hot" on the show??? I think Jason is cute and Eric is pretty delicious but so far no one that blows my mind. Though, there may be a chance that Godric does it for me. I have to see him a bit more to decide. I like the tall, dark and handsome type but Bill doesn't do it for me.

13. TwinLove

I'll have to get a better look at Godric as well... though from what I've seen, I like. :angel:

Jason... I don't know about him. :pardon: He's cute/good looking, just missing that :diablo: side and bad boys are ma thang. :bubble: :laughing:

14. cclott

cclott Well-Known Member

So DH and I watched the show again last night (I love on demand!!!) and it definitely looked like Barry was grabbed by Lorena, even though at first DH (who has read the series) said it was Eric. We rewinded it twice to make sure ;)

I think there is something more to the situation with Eric and Godric...humm...

And watching the episode for the second time, when I wasn't so wrapped up in what was going to happen next, I realized how much Bill gets on my nerves. He has got to be either the WORST actor in the world!! He is just plastic...I don't know, maybe he is just a really good actor and Bill is supposed to be plastic. I really think they could have gotten someone better.

15. TwinLove

I loved tonights episode!! :Clap: :Clap: Though it keeps me wanting more and more. :blush:

I'm not sure what is going on but I'm not liking Bill too much and I can't pin point why?? :umm: I :wub: Eric and I think Godric. :lol: His accent is delicious!

So who do you think will die in the fire?

I'm happy that sookie still kept up a bit of attitude with Eric, that's my favorite part of their "relationship".

And poor, poor Jessica. :( She's going to be very vilent being a virgin for eternity. :laughing: THere were alot of laughs tonight in the show. :good:

16. cclott

cclott Well-Known Member

so, the next episode just ended, but we had some stubborn children that didn't want to go to sleep until 9:20. So I guess I will catch the rerun in an hour...if I can stay up that long.

But I was poking around on the trueblood fan page on face book and someone posted this interview with the cast from the show at comic con. It was sooo weird to hear them talk...really only Sam and Maryann are the only ones that speak in their own voice...and Eric sounds like a southerner!!!

Just thought it was funny!

17. Chrissy Nelson

Great episode tonight. Action packed!!!

18. eliseypoo7147

***SPOILER ALERT--KINDA***

Okay so.. I have to watch the episodes online since we don't get HBO over here... can someone tell me what happens at the end? The video I watched cuts off at 51:33, right when luke presses the button. Does anything happen after that? Or no? Thanks ladies!

19. kingeomer

Nope...nothing happens after Luke presses the button, they left us hanging!
    Eric tonight: :faint: he should wear that black shirt more often. He is unusually devoted to Godric, I hope we get more backstory on their relationship. I was struck by how much taller he is then most of the cast, he practically towers over Bill, Jason and Godric.
    Godric is a great character (better then the book version)...I hope they keep him around but I have feeling he'll die in the blast. They just kept harping too much Godric's lack of need for blood. Besides, since Godric wants to establish better relations with humans...he just had that 'I'm not going to live much longer vibe'...besides Eric's going to need something to be good and mad about in future episodes. Just my prediction.
    I saw the Comic Con video too, it is interesting to hear the cast talk especially since Bill is British, Jason is Austrailian, and Eric is Swedish (but he did sound southern to me as well in the video). I think Anna Paquin is from New Zealand.

20. double-or-nothing

Wow! OMG...WOW!!!! So far my favorite episode. Action packed, so much going on. I loved every single second of it...except the end. Yikes!! I'm guessing that the vampires are going to be able to get to safety fast since they can move so quickly but any humans in the room will be injured and then taken care of by the vampires? Just my guess. Stupid Luke. A Christian suicide bomber. Pathetic. Ugh. (Sorry, that was not said to offend any Christians! Though I can't imagine any highly relgious folks being able to stomach this show???)

Anyway, I definitely LOVE Godrick. He is my favorite now. I don't know, must be the power thang. (dang it, smileys are still not working!) Just wish he wasn't so darn short. Doesn't fit my TALL, dark and handsome thing. But he's got the dark and handsome so he'll do LOL.

21. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Well-Known Member

Hey, did anyone see what Bill did w. Barry?

22. eliseypoo7147

I'm really OVER the Jessica/Hoyt thing. Maybe because I read the books and she wasn't in there anywhere... but their whole storyline just seems to have nothing to do with the show at all. Neither one of them are really "main" characters; to me anyways. But- I think my favorite scene from tonight was when Sookie said "You have great love for him" and then Eric responded with "Don't use words I don't understand". LOL...

OH yeah. So I was thinking about something from LAST weeks episode...
    Do you think the girl vampire (Hugo's vamp) knew that Eric called for Lorena, because she seemed to know that Eric wanted Sookie for more than just her telepathy. Just a thought...?

23. cclott

cclott Well-Known Member

I loved the episode too...surely the vampires will be able to get out before the blast goes off. I can't believe he was just able to stroll right in to a vampire nest!!!

I loved the confrontation between Lorena and Sookie :catfight: and how Godric squashed Lorena!!! Jason hugging Bill...that was hysterical!!

Can't WAIT until next week!!!

24. TwinLove

:laughing: Mel, I agree, why isn't he a teeny bit taller. ;) We'd still mesh though. :lol:

I, personally, didn't like hearing their real accents, though hawt (I love British accents) I need to keep them with what I know. :pardon:

Nancy, I am hoping that Godric doesn't die. :( BUT I can see your theory happen because he wants to play nice and that's no fun now, is it? :diablo: I wanted them to eat the Christian preacher. :blush: :spiteful: That mofo deserved it!!

Sunday is too far away.

25. kingeomer

I did too. I was like, just let Eric and/or Bill have at it. That dude is a serious weasel.

I'm not sure what Bill did with him or what Lorena meant by Barry tasting different.

26. eliseypoo7147

because hes a telepath.

27. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

I loved jason hugging bill. Eric was very yummy this episode!

I felt really sorry for Jessica though for a moment Me and my guy friend thought she had something else going on. I don't know what happened tobarry either.

Remember the show is an interpretation of the books. I hate the differances but some are needed though I'm still upset about bubba.

Is the bomb in the books I don't remember? We were running possible out comes between us today. A) it's a dud an they slaughter him b)it's a distraction for an ambush and it's still a dud C) it's a set up and only Luke explodes lol D)it's not very powerful and only humans are injured possibly leading to sookie needin more blood E)everyone blows up{not conclusive to continuing the show lol}

28. TwinLove

It doesn't look like a dud because you see the place blow up behind Bill and then they show some dead "people" or injured. :pardon: But I'm hoping i'm wrong and the only dead one is Luke. <_<

I forgot about Barry!! I'm so interested to see how he gets involved in all this. I hope they stay in Texas a bit longer.

29. eliseypoo7147

No, the bomb wasn't in the books- because in the books Sookie gets away with some shapeshifter lady and a certain someone wasnt "captured" by the fellowship, he went there on his own free will. So in order to go along with the books in some manor I think I know who is going to die in the blast, but also in the books Laffayette should have been dead a looooong time ago, so who knows, lol.

30. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

The bomb wasn't in the books but there was a drive by shooting and most of the humans died. Eric saved Sookie by throwing himself over her, then got her to suck out the bullet he took for her. Bill once again choose his own kind over Sookie. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the bomb. I agree Godric is most likely going to die, and if that's the case I'm sure Stan will become sheriff. I'm curious to find out how they're going to get rid of maryann. I think my favorite part of this last episode was the confrontation between Lorena and Sookie, it's nice to see the Sookie from the books starting to develop in the show. I'm sure we'll see more of Lorena in the next season....she's not gone yet. :spiteful:

31. TwinLove

Trish, I'm guessing from what you said that Bill is quite different in the books then in the show because in the show he definately doesn't come off as putting anyone in front of Sookie, especially his own kind. :lol:

Oh and you are right, the exchange between Lorena and Sookie was great. Love how fierce Sookie was, that girl has no fear. :laughing:

32. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

I've heard through some of my other Sookie forums that the next episode is going to have some Eric/Sookie action!!!! :wub: I can't wait for Sunday, this should be good!!! :popcorn:

1 person likes this.
  33. eliseypoo7147

yesss! *team eric all the way!*

34. TwinLove

:woah: :woah: Oh great, now I'm even more excited! :blush: I knew they'd get together but didn't think it'd be that quick.

Anyone know how many episodes are left? :unsure:

35. kingeomer

Count me in for some Eric and Sookie action. We (or should I say I ) need to see some Eric action!