Travels

Discussion in 'General' started by laraa, Apr 8, 2021.

1. laraa

laraa Member

Do you love to travel? What country or city impressed you most?

2. fara2

fara2 Member

Sure! Who does not like to travel?)))

3. fara2

fara2 Member

If you want to get new and unforgettable emotions, I advise you chernobyl tour from kiev. Chernobyl is a unique place where the largest technogenic catastrophe in the history of mankind happened. This is a place where you can make an unusual and extreme journey. Bright emotions, extreme and unforgettable impressions in such a trip are guaranteed.

4. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

I love to travel very much, but I like to do it not as a tourist, but as a person who has spent some time in another city or country. I dreamed of going to study in Japan, as I read a lot of information about this country and I liked the description of life in Tokyo from other people. Now I have to return to my homeland and I need to find a way to deliver all my luggage, which I bought during my 4 years of living here. I found one offer from a shipping company for a moving to America service at an affordable price and I'm planning to use it to move some furniture, books, and clothes to my apartment in New York. This should help me make my home move easier and less stressful.

5. lauwss

lauwss Active Member

Who doesn't? It's natural for people to being interested in learning new things or new places.

6. I was very impressed by the Russian Federation with the city of St. Petersburg. It is indeed a very grand city and a great country, although the people in it live very poorly. If you want to see all this firsthand, then visit this source and read the detailed information on how to do it. You'll need to fill out a couple of documents.