Tracking movements

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by debby12766, Jan 6, 2007.

1. debby12766

debby12766 Well-Known Member

When and how did your babies' movements progress?

18 weeks - I felt the first little bubbles on the day after my birthday. I felt them more when I was lying on my side or ate too much sugar over the holidays.
    22 weeks - They are getting to be larger, more frequent bubbles. If I've eaten too much sugar they feel like rolling bubbles or inner-ticklers. Most days I feel Twitchy (on my right side) more than Sleepy (on my left).

I've heard about singleton's karate-ing people's ribs, squishing their kidneys, and showing little limbs through the belly in the 8th or 9th month, but sometimes twins grow a little faster...

Thanks for sharing!

2. debby12766

debby12766 Well-Known Member

When and how did your babies' movements progress?

18 weeks - I felt the first little bubbles on the day after my birthday. I felt them more when I was lying on my side or ate too much sugar over the holidays.
    22 weeks - They are getting to be larger, more frequent bubbles. If I've eaten too much sugar they feel like rolling bubbles or inner-ticklers. Most days I feel Twitchy (on my right side) more than Sleepy (on my left).

I've heard about singleton's karate-ing people's ribs, squishing their kidneys, and showing little limbs through the belly in the 8th or 9th month, but sometimes twins grow a little faster...

Thanks for sharing!

3. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

It was around 24 weeks before I remember strong, noticeable movements. I was having an NST and I remember seeing the little knob strapped to my belly dancing around!

It progressed much like yours. I didn't get the karate chops until closer to 28 weeks. And it didn't let up until they were born!

4. ~Laura M~

~Laura M~ Well-Known Member

LOL! I remember seeing Montana's butt a few times during the latter part of my pregnancy. Enjoy those little jabs... there is nothing like it. [​IMG]

5. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

I started feeling something around 20 weeks, but - it was never bubbles or flutters. More like tiny little boxers punching me from the inside. At 24 weeks it's more of the same - but now other people can feel (and see) the movement too. It's the MOST exciting thing - I love it!