Touch with my future husband Kiefer Sutherland.

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Just a reminder my future husband will be on TV tonight in his new show Touch on Fox!!

2. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

So DH has realized how few shows we have to watch at the moment and declared we needed to find a new one. I hate finding new shows because right as I really get into them, the station yanks them. I thought this one sounded interesting though so we watched the pilot tonight. It was interesting and I was eager to give the show a shot just to have the carpet yanked out from under me. The next show isn't until March 19th! Seriously?!? That's two stinkin' months away.

3. Chrissy Nelson

I know it was a total tease!!! I thought it started off slow but I loved how it came together at the end. It will be interesting to see how they keep it going.

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Say WHAT?!?!?! Good gosh, I will never remember that!!!

I was watching it at the gym-and didn't leave until it was over. Well, there was a minute or two left that I missed, but I have it DVR'd too. I thought it was pretty good. I want to know where this is going for sure!

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I thought it was good also. You can't go wrong with show that features Kiefer Sutherland and Titus Welliver (I think that's how his last name is spelled)...but I was fuming that we have to wait until March 19th to see the show continue :grr: WTH, Fox?

6. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I didn't watch the show but love a good Fox hating. Ever since they made the biggest mistake ever by canceling Firefly nothing they do surprises me anymore. Hope the wait isn't too long ladies!

1 person likes this.
  7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Not to derail the thread here but we caught up with Firefly on Netflix and that was a dumb move on Fox's part. I don't understand why Fox would premiere a show in January but not have it start until March. I still don't get it!

8. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Aaahhh...Kiefer!!! Chrissy, looks like you and I will be 'sister wives'. We should come up with a schedule! Lol! I haven't watched it yet, waiting til March. I like my doses of Kiefer in clumps...haha!

9. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Chrissy, I was thinking of you while watching! I was also shocked it's not till March... then they'll show the same thing over again. :unsure:

I thought it was interesting and will definitely be giving it a shot!

10. Chrissy Nelson

I will share him one day a month.

11. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

I'm SOOO looking forward to watching this show. I think Kiefer S. is a great actor. There hasn't been a role he's played that I don't like at all. Even though he has a voice and face you can't confuse with anyone else, he seems to be able to play any part he agrees to play...villain or hero.

12. Chrissy Nelson

They delayed the start from the 19th till the 22nd.

13. megkc03

W.T.F.

And aren't they showing the first episode that night anyways?!?

14. Chrissy Nelson

WOOOOHOOO :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Tonight is the night!!

15. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks for the reminder!

16. megkc03

DVR is set! Thank you!

17. Chrissy Nelson

I really feel this show starts off super slow start but then finally gets interesting. I do wonder how many times they are going to let this kid escape. And why is he the only kid in the center?

18. TD

TD Well-Known Member

When he used the popcorn at the center, I thought I could hear kids outside in the background. Maybe he will stop escaping once they all realize what he is doing.

19. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same thing. I was all, "Why do you keep sending your kid to a secure facility he can easily escape from?"

20. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

I don't think they thought he could escape again, until she tried that number he'd been writing over and over and realized how he got out.

The beginning was kind of convoluted, but I ended up really liking the show. I don't think I normally would have watched it, except there was nothing else at all on that I wanted to watch. Sage especially loved it and said it's her favorite show she's seen in a really long time.

21. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

I'm not sure he had a choice. That scene was either he send the kid back to that facility or the police will take the kid away for good which was not what he wanted. I'd have done the same if I was faced with that option. But, for the show's sake, it just makes it one of those interesting things that happens while the woman learns more and more about what this kid is capable of and the father (Kiefer) is able to see him and get the information he needs to do his investigative work.

I like these types of shows when people have almost super human abilities. This kid sees real connections between people where no one else does. It is interesting how he's trying to communicate that without being able to talk or express his thoughts through normal or obvious means.

22. Chrissy Nelson

Loved last nights show!!

23. Chrissy Nelson

Anyone still watching. I think the show is coming together nicely.

24. megkc03

Ugh! I've forgotten all about it. I don't even think its been recorded on the dvr....I need to check that out!

25. Chrissy Nelson

I love Kiefer but this show is so repetitive that it is slightly annoying.

26. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

I think the show has potential to get more interesting. We'll see. I don't think it was cancelled so I guess it's got enough of a following to save it at least another season. I have been enjoying it. It's tried to not get too repetitive with the various ways the boy has sent his message to his dad, Kiefer Sutherland, and the missions do get harder to accomplish. But, we'll see where this all takes us. The underlying story is getting a little interesting as to how Danny Glover's role ties in to all this and this kid's future.

27. Chrissy Nelson

It was moved to Fridays next season so that is not a good sign.

28. megkc03

Private practice moved to a new night mid-season, and they were signed on for at least another year.

But yeah, not usually a good sign. Although, there's nothing I watch on Fridays!

29. Chrissy Nelson

I thought the episodes last night were alright. I am just not into it too much.

30. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Paul said last night that he was losing interest. :( I've never watched it (I need mindless TV, I multitask too much during TV time to keep up with developed story lines).

I do agree that a move to Friday is no beuno, though. Sounds like the show is on its last leg.

31. Aeliza

Aeliza Well-Known Member

I was enjoying that show. I liked how it ended for this season. I do hope things pick up better next season.