Tomorrow is the day!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by stephsboys, Nov 27, 2006.

1. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

Stephanie is scheduled for her c/section tomorrow and we are all so excited. At yesterdays ob appt Baby A was 5.13 and Baby B is 5.9. I can't believe she has made it this long as she is only 5 feet tall. She gained 7 pounds in the last week and its all fluid. She calls her ankles "cankles" as they are as big as her calves [​IMG] She can't walk or eat anymore so it will be a relief to have have them out. I will post their birth and send pictures sometime tomorrow evening...
    Thanks for allowing me to participate here on expecting on behalf of my sweet dd..
    Lindy, mom to Stephanie and soon to be nana to
    Cameron and Corey

2. stephsboys

Stephanie is scheduled for her c/section tomorrow and we are all so excited. At yesterdays ob appt Baby A was 5.13 and Baby B is 5.9. I can't believe she has made it this long as she is only 5 feet tall. She gained 7 pounds in the last week and its all fluid. She calls her ankles "cankles" as they are as big as her calves [​IMG] She can't walk or eat anymore so it will be a relief to have have them out. I will post their birth and send pictures sometime tomorrow evening...
    Thanks for allowing me to participate here on expecting on behalf of my sweet dd..
    Lindy, mom to Stephanie and soon to be nana to
    Cameron and Corey

3. socalkristi

socalkristi Well-Known Member

I can not wait to hear her birthstory! I will be thinking of her tomrrow, it is my Dad's Birthday and I was hoping for a c/s that day too. Good luck!!!

4. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

How exciting!! Good luck tomorrow!

5. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Good luck!

Now I have to go back and look, I think I put you guys in today's milestones as delivering today [​IMG].

6. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

You must be so excited! Can't wait to hear how it goes and see the pics!

7. K.C.

K.C. Well-Known Member

WOW! She did make it far for such a small person. I'm about 5'7 and I'm having a hard time getting through the day, so she's a real trooper!

The best of luck to her and can't wait to hear all about your new role as a nana! [​IMG]

8. geaemama

geaemama Well-Known Member

Congrats! I too am only five feet tall and made it to 36w3d! The cankles thing made me laugh - I know that felling well! Post the pics after she has them and tell her congrats on holding them in this long!

9. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!! I can't wait to read the birth story and see the pictures!!!
    I know you are all SO EXCITED!!!!! what are Cameron and Corey's middle
    names going to be??

10. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

How exciting, you are going to make such a great nanna. I can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures.

11. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

Can't wait to hear the good news! You all must be soooo incredibly excited!

12. khendrix

khendrix Well-Known Member

We're sending you all prayers for tomorrow. I hope everything goes perfectly.

13. stephsboys

Thanks everyone for your prayers and good wishes, we really appreciate it..
    Heather, the boys middle names are going to be Cameron Mario for Steph's grandpa Mario from Italy who died before she was born and Corey Brandon after my son/Steph's brother who died 3 years ago of cancer at the age of 22. These babies are TRULY a blessing to our family.. we know that Mario and Brandon will be watching over things in the morning..

14. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] So happy she has made it this far! Can't wait to hear her birth story!
    My dh & I have a special place in our hearts for "cankles". Our dd had them when she was a baby!

15. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Congrats to you and your daughter! Hope its a perfect birthday! WOW, she's only 5ft? I'm 5'1" so I'll use her for some inspiration!

Can't wait for pictures!