Those who have had good experiences with C-sections

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Twins08, May 22, 2008.

1. bray64015

bray64015 Well-Known Member

In all honesty! I have had both and I really thought I would be up and going by Friday with my c-section done on Monday, boy was I wrong. It really took good solid two weeks before I felt better not good but better, I am now 5 weeks out and have very little pain. If I knew what I know now I would have gone VAG all the way. Sorry not real positive

QUOTE(Twins08 @ May 23 2008, 01:12 AM) [snapback]789111[/snapback]
    I'm fearing that I'll have a c-section with the twins.

I need to hear some positive things about having a c-section.

Has anyone here had both a vaginal delivery and a c-section? Dd you prefer a c-section? If so, howcome?

My nurse says it wasn't so bad for her sister who had one, and the recovery time is about the same. She says c-sections have many posiitives cause you can have sex earlier, and can go to the bathroom easier after birth...I have a feeling some of this is different for everyone, lol!!

I just need to hear that it's not so bad to have a c-section I guess. I am so afraid of needing one.

TIA!