They are 3!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by monica77, Sep 3, 2013.

1. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Vanessa and Max are turning 3 today and I can't believe when the time flew. We had a small party for them with friends and family yesterday and today we are taking them out to dinner. I am really proud of the little people they are becoming :).

This party was an opportunity for us to really clean our downstairs - we painted the walls, steamed the carpets and couches - and we got rid of the baby gates for the kitchen. Our house started to look more normal and I am so happy to see the gates gone and the stains and drawings on the walls gone :). I put away all crayons and markers - they only have Color Wonder stuff to draw and color for now :).

2. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Happy 3rd birthday Vanessa and Max!! Now is when you will really start to see their personalities shine, and their learning take off! They are going to learn so much in the next couple years your head will spin! <3 Enjoy it!!

3. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Vanessa and Max! 3 was so much fun for us - enjoy!

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Happy 3!

5. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Happy third birthday, Vanessa and Max! I remember your pregnancy (during my first year) like it was yesterday. How are our kids growing so fast??

I also celebrated the de-babyproofing. It's a good thing!

6. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Vanessa and Max!!! Congrats to you too mama! :)

7. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Thank you guys. Someone said to me once that time passes just as fast when you don't have kids, but after you have them you have a much better system of reference. And it's so nice not to have the baby gates anymore - but a bit bittersweet also, as in - "wow, no more baby gates?"