The Anything Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Twinrific, Mar 3, 2010.

?

Are you

1. Twin A

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Twin B

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. TwinRichard

TwinRichard Well-Known Member

I'm opening to switching if you want. I'll do your three and you can do my fifty :p

2. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I did, I spent an hour and a half trying to figure it out, I am not used to that style of referencing but now I have an idea of how to do it. Looking it up online there were a few which seemed different. Not spoon-feed :p

I fixed them up so they are now the same :)

Does it do the harvard one? ;)

3. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Mr Richard you use a computer program to do yours :p Plus thats just for one part not the whole assignment referencing. I just had to find some articles and show I can do it. Yes I am slow taking like an hour and a half to self teach it :p

4. TwinRichard

They are different (which makes things a pain). Use the examples from the UOW website (I posted a link in one of my previous posts).

I need to or I would never finish :p

Referencing would always take me hours when I would do it manually. Now I enter the bibliographic information as I use them so I can just generate the bibliography at the end.

5. Code

Code Well-Known Member

You are just a lazyhead :p ;)

Oh wait wrong twin my mistake :p

lucky!

6. TwinRichard

Adrian uses Endnote which does do Harvard (as well as others). As does Word 2007 for that matter.

You're right, those are the first-born twins. Lazy and impatient :p

7. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I like endnotes and footnotes.

oh so very true :p

8. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

:laughing: :D

9. TwinRichard

The program Adrian uses is called EndNote :p

10. Code

Code Well-Known Member

oh well than... :escape:

11. Brizzy_Twins

:lol:

12. Code

Code Well-Known Member

My parents are just on their way home from Brisbane so have a 14hr drive ahead of them as they got stuffed around and should have already been home, they dont know if they will get home today or tomorrow, I was on the phone with them before and Mums stressing badly because I am meant to be taking her car to uni tomorrow as Chloe is going for her Ps. Because they were already meant to be home she took her keys with her, so it looks like I may have to miss tomorrow and I have 3 classes tomorrow, not happy :(

13. TwinRichard

Wasn't somebody who went to your school doing the same course you are? Can't you get a lift from them and split the petrol cost?

14. Code

Code Well-Known Member

She does other classes within the course, we have a monday class together, I found someone a "new" friend who lives around the corner from me who will take me, then mondays we shall carpool as we finish at the same time :)

15. TwinRichard

That works too ;) Chloe can take you on Thursday :p

16. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Not there Thursday, am there Friday and will have the car :p

17. Brizzy_Twins

Glad it worked out for you Codie :)

18. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I am now a full full time student, went from 3 to 4 subjects today, whilest only having to be there 3 days still. :D Plus have a study buddy now :)

19. Brizzy_Twins

Thats great Codie!! Does this mean you;ll get your degree done quicker?

20. Code

Code Well-Known Member

next semester/year depending on when I transfer ill be changing degrees as they dont offer this one at the main campus, but yes ill have more credit points instead of 18 this session ill have 24 :)

ETA to add, I need 144 credits to pass a undergraduate degree so what ever arts degree i swap to ill have points