Taking too long!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Angelmommy, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Angelmommy

Angelmommy Well-Known Member

We get to find out the sex'x on Dec 18 the. Its taking too long to get here!!! I havent see the docs in a month now, so im so ready too see the twins and know that they r doing ok, with the added gift of know what they are! I swear it seems like time is creeping by for this appt. [​IMG] Just wanted to vent a little. Hurry up and pass this week by!!!!!

2. Angelmommy

We get to find out the sex'x on Dec 18 the. Its taking too long to get here!!! I havent see the docs in a month now, so im so ready too see the twins and know that they r doing ok, with the added gift of know what they are! I swear it seems like time is creeping by for this appt. [​IMG] Just wanted to vent a little. Hurry up and pass this week by!!!!!

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I was the SAME way!!! I don't know how people have the will power to
    not find out!!! I still look forward to my appointments and I go twice a week!! GOOD LUCK and heres to Dec 18 coming quick! [​IMG]

4. Angelmommy

I know, i usually go every 3 weeks, but they wanted to wait till i was at leats 18 weeks to do the next sono ( because i usually get one everytime i go in) so it has been a month since my last appt, and ill be almost 20 weeks wheni go in next week. The u/s is my way of knowing all is good ( i had 2 previos m/c's) So its killing me!!!!Im just praying that when i do go in next Monday that everything still looks good!

5. AWillow

AWillow Well-Known Member

Time crawled by for me too in the the begining. It wasn't so bad afer the 20 week U/S. learning the sexes, and seeing that they are ok will make you feel so much better. for a few weeks i'm sure that time will fly by.

20-26 flew by for me. at 26 weeks I was put in bedrest due to contractions. Now the time just seems to crawl by agian. hmmm

6. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

I hope the time passes quickly for you and the babies cooperate so you can tell the sexes!

7. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I just could not wait, it killed me. Also because DH and DD were coming to that appt for the first time and I was excited for them as well.
    Just one week more and you'll know! Picking out names was impossible before we found out - easier to focus on two names rather than four!

8. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

We didn't find out the sexes, but I know how anxious you get to see those babies on the screen - it just makes it so real! To see those little fingers and toes ... [​IMG] If these babies hang in there I have another U/S on Tues the 19th, and I can't wait for that one either!!!

9. Mandy M.

Mandy M. Well-Known Member

I hope time goes fast for you! We coudlnt' see one of the genders on our 18 week ultrasound so I've been very IMPATIENTLY waiting until December 19th for my 26 weeker! My doctor wouldnt' do another one until then. Hang in there!

10. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

When I went in at 13 weeks, I didn't even think they could tell what the babies were by then...but the doctor told us one of the babies was a boy! I was so surprised, and then totally bummed that they couldn't tell what the other one was!! Waiting the next four weeks until the next ultrasound was for sure the longest part. good luck pacing the floors until your next appt. We'll all be excited to find out what you're having!