symptoms GONE completely today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by jaam4eva, Oct 21, 2011.

1. jaam4eva

jaam4eva Well-Known Member

ok, really worried. i know symptoms come and go, but i have been SICK AS A DOG for about a week now. feeling like utter CRAP. today, i woke up and feel perfect. no nausea, no hunger, no fatigue, nothing. again, i know symptoms come and go in waves, but as bad as i have been feeling i don't understand how i can feel this good this morning. i'm scared i have miscarried. :( have any of you been so so sick, but had days where you felt normal?

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I really dont have an advice aside from try not to over analyze it. You could be plagued by horrible sickness by supper time. Enjoy it while it lasts. How far along are you?

3. jaam4eva

7 weeks 4 days

4. Amycplus

Amycplus Well-Known Member

Things have been like that for me all along. I totally had that in my 1st tri. It freaked me out but always came back. :) Sometimes the symptoms would go away for a week and then come back. Despite all this, my babies are doing great! As best you can, try and enjoy the good days because when you're slammed with the symptoms again, you may look back on those breaks longingly... Good luck!

5. jaam4eva

nevermind. i'm sick as hell again.

1 person likes this.
  6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Good! (I think) Sorry.. I hope you do get a break from it but I guess that answers your question. I always saved a few pregnancy tests for when I didn't feel pregnant. I do not know if they would actually read correctly, but it helped calm me down. :hug:

7. Amycplus

Amycplus Well-Known Member

;) My hubby would say, you're unhappy when you're sick but you're unhappy when you feel better too. What can I say? He was right... Glad (?) you're feeling symptoms again. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: as others said, it'll probably come and go and come back again ;) Try not to over analyze too much!!