Stroller bunting/blanket?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Minette, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

Now that I have one Bundle Me (toddler size), I'm trying to decide whether to buy another. First, for toddlers, is it important that they match? Right now they couldn't care less, but I'm sure a time will come when they fight over who gets which one...

I'm also wondering if anyone makes this type of thing besides the Bundle Me? I can't seem to find any on the web besides those.

2. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

Now that I have one Bundle Me (toddler size), I'm trying to decide whether to buy another. First, for toddlers, is it important that they match? Right now they couldn't care less, but I'm sure a time will come when they fight over who gets which one...

I'm also wondering if anyone makes this type of thing besides the Bundle Me? I can't seem to find any on the web besides those.

3. ruthjulia

ruthjulia Well-Known Member

I just got mine a brand different than bundle me (i forget what they are called - manhattan mom or something) - they were on sale and i loved the material - seemed softer. but the opening at the back for the stroller straps isn't nearly as good, so i'm going to have to cut and then sew them up - kind of annoyed about that. so i would stick with bundle mes.

4. Ellensgirls

Ellensgirls Well-Known Member

There are definately other brands around. I got mine (I don't know what brand at all) at BRU last year and I think that they are really great. We can still go for walks when it starts to cold and they don't usually complain about the bunting very often.

Another substitute that I use when it gets really windy/cold is to make them wear their snowsuits that I got on clearance. They think they are cool and like to "dress up" in them. They are fascinated by mittens/gloves now too, which is nice.

Btw: our buntings match, but our snowsuits are totally different colors, shapes, and brands. So far it hasn't made any difference to them at all. Clothes however have occationally made us a little upset if they are perceived as special and different (not as nice as hers).

5. RachelJoy

RachelJoy Well-Known Member

One Step Ahead has some nice looking ones . . . don't have them, so I don't know the details. We have the Bundle Me and really like it.

If you search online for "one step ahead discount" (or something like that) you can often find a code for a discount.

-Rachel