So what is everyone thinking about naming their twins?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by natasha163, Sep 4, 2007.

1. belinda07

belinda07 Well-Known Member

My babies names are

Lacey Gail - Gail is my middle name, and was my Mum's middle name (before the midlife crisis when she changed it)
    and
    Kohbi Thomas - Thomas is DH's middle name and his grandfathers name

We were going to call them Mercedes and Jett, but I got sick of the transport theme. lol.
    Picking names and getting DH to agree was really hard, so I have decided THAT IS IT, regardless of what anyone says.
    I have been hearing - 'what if they dont look like their names?' I say 'well they will in a week or two of us calling them that!!'

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Today we are going to name our Girls Kylee Ann and Kaylyn Marie. Im sure it will probably change by the time they make their arrival :D

3. SommerNyte

SommerNyte Well-Known Member

Ace Robert and Nate Karsen

Ace because we like it
    Robert after DH's mom, Roberta
    Nate after my childhood best friend who was killed in an accident in high school
    Karsen after my mom, Karen

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

oh we got all kinds of faces and comments from family when we were naming our girls! we finally decided to keep our definite choice (Addison Emily) a secret we had a hard time naming baby B and didn't name her until she was born - but it was funny because my MIL thought that we were going to surprise her and name one of them after her
    WRONG!!! :p !! we ended up with
    Addison Emily and Ava Grace
    Ava means delicate little bird and that's just what Ava is!

our boy choices were

Sawyer Luke
    Sullivan Reid

5. pgwithtwins

pgwithtwins Well-Known Member

Middle names are all family in one way or another. All three of our children will end up with 2 middle names. We don't know what we are having but I am dead set that it is one of each so all we have right now are b/g combo names...we am working on getting the b/b and g/g names together too...

Josey Ann Joyner ****--1st daughter
    Riley George Douglas ****--boy twin
    Rosey Sue Alice ****--girl twin

Love this thread! Love to see the names and how everyone came about them!

6. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MSB1203 @ Sep 5 2007, 11:50 PM) [snapback]394852[/snapback]
    when my youngest sister was on her way, mom let my middle sister help pick names and she was like 5...she wanted to name her Jasmine Belle...Jasmine from the disney movie Aladdin and Bell from beauty and the beast. :) She won half the argument: Ashtyn Belle was the end result. :)

I love the name Ashytn. I had a student with that name and she was the sweetest little girl!

7. neli07

neli07 Active Member

well we decided on isabella nevaeh(b/c dh likes the name and won't give it up lol oh btw nevaeh is heaven backwards)and alexander michael (michael is my dh name ) and i too had the same problem with dh family not wanting us to name baby girl isabella nevaeh they say it don't sound right but anyways, they are my babies and and would name them wahtever i feel like naming them,don't let other people put you down an what to name your kids,and if it means keeping it private thats what it takes go on!!!!!! :banana:

8. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

Charlie Joseph & Jack Edward

9. jeepwife

jeepwife Well-Known Member

We're having girls and we've kinda picked first names but no middles names.

Ahren(erin)
    and
    Toyne(tonie)

10. Joanna Smolko

Joanna Smolko Well-Known Member

What a fun post! It was great reading all of the names. I think Rainbow and Lily Pad are my favorites! :rotflmbo:

Our little girl is going to be Elanor Rose. Rose was my husband's mother's name, she passed away before I even met him. We just both really like the name Elanor, and it's also the name of a beautiful flower in Tolkien's LOTR books, and we thought two flower names would be pretty.

Our little boy is Ian Alexander (we're still trying to decide about the middle name, but I think Alexander will stick). Ian--we liked the meaning, God's gracious gift. And Alexander was the first boys name we could actually both agree on!

11. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

We've discussed names a bit, but mostly girls' names. DH thinks we're having two girls. We both like Karina. I like Meira, but I don't think I've convinced DH yet. No thoughts at all on middle names yet and I can't really pin him down on any boy names at this point. I guess we'll get more serious about it when we know genders.

12. rasheedad123

rasheedad123 Active Member

Hi all!! This is my first post!! I am having boy/girl twins!! Our boy will be named Tico Demarcus after dad and our girl will be Tinity Makayla.

13. xjustdizzyx

xjustdizzyx Well-Known Member

Maddox (No Middle Name Yet) and Mason David.

My father was a Mason (Fraternal Order) and his middle name is David.

Maddox is just the only other name that DH and I could come up with. I have no clue what his middle name will be. Probably figure it out at the hospital. I sense that it should be 1 syllable so 'Scott' is on the table. :D

14. jesstheca

jesstheca Well-Known Member

DH and I have really struggled with names, at least finding TWO that we really like. The one name we totally agree on and have since the beginning is Soren Carlton. We have the middle name picked out for the second name--Banister, which is dh's middle name. Names we are considering: Anson, Asher, Cache, Grayson, and Bentham.

15. Gumberly

Gumberly Well-Known Member

I had the problem with people and names also. Originally I was leaning towards Piper and Payden but a “friend” of mine gave me a hard time for weeks after and even told a mutual friend that when I had told her the names she had started laughing because she thought I was joking. <_<
    It worked out for the best though because I like our new girl name a lot, Audrey is just a classic name that I think is pretty and Belle is my great great grandmothers first name and my middle name. Our son has been the tough one however (we had the same problem with our first son we named him John after my dear uncle whom I loved deeply (he passed away a year and half after our DS was born) but we had a terrible time picking out a middle name for him we finally settled on Tyler so we could call him J.T. and avoid Johnny or little john))
    With this son we have a first name Blake but cant seem to find a middle name. like someone else said earlier, at this point we probably wont figure it out until we are at the hospital.