So gross!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by miss_bossy18, Feb 7, 2014.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'll preface this by saying that I know we're really lucky that this is the first time we've had to deal with this although we're on toddler #3.

So. Diaper diving. Any tips for getting Emmett to leave his poo IN his diaper??

2. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Put him in a onesie

3. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sigh. I figured that'd be it. I was hoping to avoid having to go shopping. ;)

4. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Duct tape.  Put diaper on backwards.  Onesie or one piece PJ's.   As soon as he wakes up, race in there so he doesn't have time to do anything?

Josh did it a couple times but leaves it alone if he's wearing pants even though he does know how to take his pants off.   

5. rosserj

rosserj Active Member

Ours were like escapologists for getting out of things so we just had to deal with it until it passed. 6 long weeks was the approximate timeframe!

6. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ugh. Yes, ours busted out of everything. Maybe a dozen onsies with "this too shall pass" on them?

1 person likes this.
  7. daisies

daisies Well-Known Member

if it is mostly at night/morning...  you might try sleep sacks instead of onesies.  he will wear it longer and when/if he starts unzipping his cloths (which was our problem) you can put it on backward  ^_^
    I like the ones made by Halo.