Seaching for a lawyer

Discussion in 'General' started by Bestian, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Bestian

Bestian Active Member

After a long search of a good lawyer, I understand that there are not a lot of good ones. Can you recommend me someone actually good?

2. RanfyGol

RanfyGol New Member

No, sorry. It's a been a problem for me as well.

3. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

I can relate to your problem, my friend. I've been searching for a good lawyer for a long time and if you still need a good one then make sure to read more here. This website contains all the necessary information and contacts about this topic. Contact them and they will answer all your questions and solve all your problems. Hope you will like it. Good luck.

4. Bestian

Bestian Active Member

Do you know any good lawyers in New Jersey? I can't find any information about decent ones on the internet.

5. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Active Member

Hi Bestian! If you need legal help I want to share that I had a legal problem like a year ago, luckily I got help from the experts at goldsteinlaw.com. I always recommend them, because they really helped me out when I needed legal assitance, so go ahead and check their website to see what they offer! I'm sure you won't regret it!

6. Chananain

Chananain New Member

I also think that a good lawyer is rare. I don't have a lot of experience in litigation. Although I have sued my insurance company several times. After I had an accident. I went to a lawyer specializing in car accidents. and after more than 3 sessions, we finally won the trial. And also the insurance company paid me all the costs of a lawyer. Therefore, it is important to choose good lawyers, and it is advisable to choose an insurance company, so that there are no problems like mine.