Seaching for a lawyer

Discussion in 'General' started by Bestian, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

After a long search of a good lawyer, I understand that there are not a lot of good ones. Can you recommend me someone actually good?

2. RanfyGol

RanfyGol New Member

No, sorry. It's a been a problem for me as well.

3. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

I can relate to your problem, my friend. I've been searching for a good lawyer for a long time and if you still need a good one then make sure to read more here. This website contains all the necessary information and contacts about this topic. Contact them and they will answer all your questions and solve all your problems. Hope you will like it. Good luck.

4. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Do you know any good lawyers in New Jersey? I can't find any information about decent ones on the internet.

5. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Hi Bestian! If you need legal help I want to share that I had a legal problem like a year ago, luckily I got help from the experts at goldsteinlaw.com. I always recommend them, because they really helped me out when I needed legal assitance, so go ahead and check their website to see what they offer! I'm sure you won't regret it!

6. Chananain

Chananain New Member

I also think that a good lawyer is rare. I don't have a lot of experience in litigation. Although I have sued my insurance company several times. After I had an accident. I went to a lawyer specializing in car accidents. and after more than 3 sessions, we finally won the trial. And also the insurance company paid me all the costs of a lawyer. Therefore, it is important to choose good lawyers, and it is advisable to choose an insurance company, so that there are no problems like mine.

7. mayalison

mayalison Member

Lately I have been having Wage, Hour and Overtime Disputes with my supervisor, what is your advice ?

8. alimanach

alimanach Member

Wage, hour, and overtime disputes can involve complex issues under different federal and state laws. These situations require the best employer defense attorneys https://federal-lawyer.com/employer-defense/ who can represent employers in litigation involving unions and individual employees and handle disputes in civil court and proceedings before the EEOC and its state-level counterparts. I know that In these matters, companies often need to be prepared to prove compliance with the law by developing their internal hiring policies and procedures.

9. Hedirenan

Hedirenan New Member

In the modern world, a lawyer must be hired by every person to prove that you are not involved in a particular situation. Do you use the services of a law firm?

10. Mrgonuta

Mrgonuta New Member

Last year I bought myself a motorcycle, but after a while I got into a difficult situation related to an accident. After a long search for a company that specializes in such cases, we found motorcycle accident lawyer Philadelphia on the Internet, where they provided immediate assistance and were able to advise on further aspects.

11. mariediaz

mariediaz New Member

Why do you need a lawyer? Do you need a consultation or it's something more serious?

12. draveryn

draveryn Member

It all depends on why you require them. You might try asking friends or family members who have worked with one and recommend them.
    It's challenging to find a lawyer who specializes in various areas of law. Hope that makes sense.
    Why do you need them? I mean, does it have anything to do with the house, taxes, or a crime? Is it possible that it has something to do with the army? Knowing some of these details, we may be able to make a recommendation for you. For example, if you were in the military, I would recommend going to https://ucmjdefense.com.
    I hope I helped somehow.

13. Durrandort

Durrandort New Member

In what situation did you contact a lawyer ?

14. Viffleros

Viffleros New Member

I am a director of a joint-stock company. My company is engaged in construction. Recently, the company's name made an object to one influential people. So they didn't like the job, and they didn't pay. You can say that they threw me for a lot of money... But not only did they dump me, but they also managed to threaten me with misfeasance claims. I did not understand where such claims came from and decided not to delay but to contact a lawyer. I wanted to find an exceptionally proven and experienced lawyer who could help me get my money and win this case in court. Fortunately, it happened, and I am thrilled.

15. exceptionso

exceptionso New Member

You're right. No matter how easy it may seem, a good lawyer is not easy to find. Yes, there are many lawyers, but not all of them are professionals, and this is sad. I have also been looking for a good lawyer for a long time. Our family had a property problem, and I needed a very good lawyer. As a result, on the advice of a colleague, I turned to bsmlaw.com.au. This was a great decision because I met a great lawyer at this law firm who helped me with this problem. Of course, everything ended in favor of the mob. Thus, you can safely contact this law firm.

16. kelvins

kelvins Member

The Sitemap is a crucial element of web software development. It serves as a road map for the entire process. It represents the flow of development work from beginning to end, and allows the development team to see where bugs or potential errors may be in the software. In addition to this, a Sitemap can be used to track the progress of development. Here are some of the steps involved in the creation of a Sitemap https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-create-an-app-like-clubhouse.

17. LoganMcdaniel

LoganMcdaniel Member

While I can't speak for everyone's experience, I've heard great things about Bellevue Law on Northcote Road. They've got a solid reputation for excellence and flexibility, which might be just what you're looking for.

18. WestleyBars

WestleyBars Member

I get the struggle of finding a reliable lawyer. It's like searching for a needle in a haystack sometimes. I remember feeling lost in the sea of options until I stumbled upon an article highlighting the importance of finding the right lawyer https://www.natlawreview.com/articl...er-new-york-city-here-are-8-factors-keep-mind.

One tip that really resonated with me was seeking recommendations from friends or family who've had positive experiences. That's how I found my amazing lawyer, who went above and beyond for me.