Real sister-hood

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Boni, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

I am very tired and very sore today so generally I'm not in to good a mood and of course it also seems like my bladder has moved up to just underneath my eyes [​IMG] Really everything seems to go wrong today.

But then I logged on to TS and I read all the posts and I realised what a real sister-hood we have here. We all go through the same things from itchy skin to moody husbands.

We laugh toghether at funny stories
    Cry when something sad has happened
    Pray togehter when a mommy and babies are in hospital
    Cheer when they are born and come home
    We give advice even if we have done so before.
    We care about each other in way so special and unique to twin mommies.

And even if my pelvic bone still feel like a watermelon is being squased inbetween it and my back hurts and the tiredness is still there, my mood has lifted. And it is nice to know that there are a special bunch of woman that understands how I feel. [​IMG]

2. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

I am very tired and very sore today so generally I'm not in to good a mood and of course it also seems like my bladder has moved up to just underneath my eyes [​IMG] Really everything seems to go wrong today.

But then I logged on to TS and I read all the posts and I realised what a real sister-hood we have here. We all go through the same things from itchy skin to moody husbands.

We laugh toghether at funny stories
    Cry when something sad has happened
    Pray togehter when a mommy and babies are in hospital
    Cheer when they are born and come home
    We give advice even if we have done so before.
    We care about each other in way so special and unique to twin mommies.

And even if my pelvic bone still feel like a watermelon is being squased inbetween it and my back hurts and the tiredness is still there, my mood has lifted. And it is nice to know that there are a special bunch of woman that understands how I feel. [​IMG]

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

that is so sweet and TRUE!!! I get more support here than from anyone
    including DH!!!! Everyone is GREAT here!!!! [​IMG]

4. Mandy M.

Mandy M. Well-Known Member

I totally agree!!

5. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

6. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

7. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

Your post is so true. I know that if I have a question, concern or just want to post a new milestone everyone is here to listen. I have looked at other forums, but they are not the same. It is great to have people that understand what having twins are like since no one I know has ever had twins. This site will be great even once the twins are born (can't wait!!!) [​IMG]

8. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Thanks Boni. [​IMG] I know exactly what you mean. [​IMG]

9. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

[​IMG] You are so right, that's why I love TS (and why I have a special place in my heart for Expecting [​IMG])

10. AWillow

AWillow Well-Known Member

Amen Sister!