PP weight loss

Discussion in 'General' started by Ice cream, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Ice cream

Ice cream Member

What's a reasonable amount if time I should allow myself for the weight to drop? Babies are 2 1/2 weeks old and I still have 30+ lbs. not rushing lol, just wondering!

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I've gone by the rule that it takes 9 months to put the weight on, give yourself that much time if not longer to take it off.

1 person likes this.
  3. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Don't worry about your weight yet, but try and make healthy choices.  

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My weight started to budge around 6 weeks pp, although it took some work after that point to get rid of the rest-healthy diet and exercise is the way to go! :)

5. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay, I would say that you should give yourself at least 9 months. Our bodies need a lot of gentle TLC after pregnancy and birth. They go through a lot growing and birthing two babies. They need time to fully recover before they can worry about dropping extra weight.

For now, think: I need to eat a variety of healthy foods when I'm hungry and stop when I'm full. If you do that, your body will sort out the rest just fine on its own.

6. pretty girl

pretty girl Well-Known Member

I think 1 year after you are cleared. It took me two years to lose 60 lbs

7. Balon

Balon Member

In order to cope with regret, I dieted for a very long time. I found an additional tool to solve this problem.

8. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

Try not to determine a period you need to drop weight, but so it regularly. Then it will become your lifestyle and you will always be in a perfect form. There are a lot of helpful medicines at UK Meds online store. You can get an online recipe and get your parcel in several days. I've already saved a lot on that.

9. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

There are many pills, dietary supplements and other products for those who want to lose weight and not harm their health. All of these products are quite expensive, but contrary to popular belief, many of the supplements you can find at the pharmacy or sports nutrition store aren't effective, and all low-quality supplements can cause side effects and exacerbate exacerbations in people with chronic diseases. This is the reason why you need to visit your doctor and get advice on which weight loss products you can use in your diet and which not. I also advise you to search the internet for articles about dietary supplements and read reviews from the experts in this. This will help you choose a really high-quality brand and a good product that is guaranteed to give effect.