Post your Favorite YouTube Clips

Discussion in 'General' started by Mama_Kim, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

2. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MamaKim @ Jun 19 2007, 05:29 PM) [snapback]299244[/snapback]
    I remember. It was the Crosby chick -- what was her name on the show? (Oh and this new JR avatar is freaking me out!)

Ha, you aren't the only one. Someone just told me it looks like he's having the big O! :icon_eek: :laughing: I guess I'll get a new avatar tomorrow. Every time I look at my avatar now I can't help but think that it's J.R. doing the shooting! :blush:

3. Mama_Kim

QUOTE(Her Royal Jennyness @ Jun 19 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]299441[/snapback]
    Someone just told me it looks like he's having the big O! :icon_eek: :laughing:

That is EXACTLY what I thought but didn't want to say it. ;) :lol:

4. Mama_Kim

Tubbs and Crocket are an improvement, Jenny!! :D

5. Mama_Kim

OK, I love Denis Leary. He is hysterical. Here the Mel Gibson Blues. :rotflmbo: (Warning: not politically correct in any way, shape or form, and not for the kiddos!) And another Denis gem: Let Nature Take Its Course

6. Her Royal Jennyness

QUOTE(MamaKim @ Jun 20 2007, 07:30 AM) [snapback]299932[/snapback]
    Tubbs and Crocket are an improvement, Jenny!! :D

Why thank you! Wait until you catch sight of my Magnum PI avvie!

QUOTE(MamaKim @ Jun 20 2007, 07:36 AM) [snapback]299939[/snapback]
    OK, I love Denis Leary. He is hysterical. Here the Mel Gibson Blues. :rotflmbo: (Warning: not politically correct in any way, shape or form, and not for the kiddos!) And another Denis gem: Let Nature Take Its Course

I'll watch those when the kids are distracted, right now they are eating lunch a few feet away from where I'm sitting. :icon_eek:

I couldn't find anything cuss word free today!

I can't remember whether or not I posted this. There is cussing *not for kids* but it's soo funny. South Park Ginger Kids

A spoof ad for Powerthirst *says the F word once.*

Paris in Jail music video *says the B word once*

7. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

8. Mama_Kim

Chrissy, I love that commercial. I nearly spit out my Diet Coke the first time I saw it!! :rotflmbo:

9. Her Royal Jennyness

10. Chrissy Nelson

11. Her Royal Jennyness

12. Her Royal Jennyness

13. Mama_Kim

Oh Jenny, love me some Cap'n Jack!! :wub:

That George 'arrison bit (love the announcer's accent!) was priceless. Very funny. :D

14. Mama_Kim

15. Her Royal Jennyness

16. Her Royal Jennyness

17. Chrissy Nelson

QUOTE(Her Royal Jennyness @ Jun 24 2007, 01:48 AM) [snapback]304808[/snapback]
    I always have and always will adore U2, and I loved "Right Now" heck I even loved Crystal Pepsi!

Crystal Pepsi was the shizzle..... I drank a while 2 liter by myself and thought I was going to die. My mom just laughed at me.

18. Chrissy Nelson

19. Her Royal Jennyness

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Jun 26 2007, 08:38 PM) [snapback]308449[/snapback]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H1NKuZPBcg family guy in the A Ha video

That's so funny, I watched this earlier tonight! I loved that video when I was younger because it was soooo romantic! :laughing: As a weird kind of side note, my BIL looks like the lead singer of A-Ha!

20. Mama_Kim

OMG, I hate, hate, hate that A-Ha video. :rotflmbo:

Big deal. My Piper can do this too. She taught herself. :D Cairn terrier opens cage door (But they look a lot alike. Piper is the same color Cairn and about the same size. She also has the same kennel.)

21. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

This is my favorite hymn, sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_9_uQiMmyQ It starts off pretty quiet.

Jenny, that is SO beautiful! I wouldn't make it through a live performance like that without sobbing. Gorgeous!

22. WeGot3

WeGot3 Well-Known Member

This one cracks me up every time I see it. I swear this will be Ryan and Alec some day. Mother's Day Picture

23. WeGot3

WeGot3 Well-Known Member

Just realized I forgot to set this up. It's two brother's 'trying' to take their portrait for Mother's Day. There is the responsible one who is trying to pull everything together and make it nice for Mom. The other one... Well, let's just say he liked to annoy the heck out of his brother. Enjoy.

24. Chrissy Nelson

25. Her Royal Jennyness

26. WeGot3

WeGot3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Her Royal Jennyness @ Jun 29 2007, 11:39 PM) [snapback]312654[/snapback]
    This is just hideous and scary - a maggot living in a womans head. :bad: I about lost it watching this.

I SO should not have watched that before breakfast! :bad:

27. Her Royal Jennyness

QUOTE(WeGot3 @ Jun 30 2007, 06:14 AM) [snapback]312768[/snapback]
    I SO should not have watched that before breakfast! :bad:

It's vile!

This is to make up for the maggot, a moonwalking bird!

28. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Jun 29 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]312617[/snapback]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY-F0Yl_UJA

This cracks me up. THis dude could steal the microphone or the iphone.

How stupid can a guy get???? What a moron to steal a microphone while the lady was doing an interview!!!!

Jenny, that is SO beautiful! I wouldn't make it through a live performance like that without sobbing. Gorgeous!

I have seen the Mormon Tablernacle Choir in person (amazingly this was in Alabama--I haven't even seen them since living in Utah)...they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! And no you cannot leave thier concert with dry eyes!

Unfortunately I just started reading this thread yesterday and half (or more) of the videos have been removed for copyright infrigment. :( Oh well...

29. Her Royal Jennyness

30. Her Royal Jennyness

Well, gee whiz, I killed this thread!

Hippo and Dog dancing to YMCA
    Peter Frampton "Do you feel like we do?" recorded 30 years ago yesterday
    News Bloopers
    One Night in Bangkok - one of my top 10 favorite songs. Crank up the volume baby!

ETA - Here's a good clip from Ladyhawke. Basically Phillipe the Mouse (Matthew Broderick) has just escaped from the dungeons of a city named Aquila. He goes to a roadside inn after robbing the locals and begins to boast about his escape. Unfortunately he brags to the wrong people and he attempts another escape. The hero of our tale, Navarre (Rutger Hauer) saves him.

31. Her Royal Jennyness

Yeah, I killed it way dead! :80:

Ummmm, here's a cute giggling baby... everybody likes giggling babies.

32. Mama_Kim

Darn, Jenny, by the time I got to watch these, the Peter Frampton one was removed for violation of copyright. But the bloopers were pretty funny! :lol:

33. pamamom

pamamom Well-Known Member

Living with an eleven year old provides us with a lot of Weird Al videos. We have all been watching those! You Tube is the best!

34. Her Royal Jennyness

DH is watching Dune tonight so I just had to do a Dune clip!

Worm riding on Arrakis Paul Muad'Dib decides to ride a massive desert worm.

35. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

I don't know if this one has been in this thread yet, but it's really good:

Britain's Got Talent...Connie

It brought tears to my eyes. AI fans will appreciate it B) and MamaKim, your heart will go aflutter ;) .