Post your Favorite YouTube Clips

Discussion in 'General' started by Mama_Kim, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

I found this today....I am in heaven! I don't care if you're all laughing at me.

Bay City Rollers

My day is made [​IMG]

2. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Would you believe I still have my Bay City Rollers vinyl albums???

3. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Phillip Seymour Hoffman in Along Came Polly The movie was not all that but probably one of the funniest roles that Phillips Seymour Hoffman has been in.

Might be some bad language so do not watch around little ones

4. Mama_Kim

5. Chrissy Nelson

6. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

Chrissy, the PSH stuff was great. He's one of my favorites.

When was that Paula Abdul interview? I just saw that on MSNBC.com, too.

7. Chrissy Nelson

I think that Paula Absul interview was earlier this week.

8. Mama_Kim

9. Katheryn

I still have my BCR vinyl albums, too, Kim! I've have imported UK one's, too.

Wow, was Paula ever drunk in that interview!!! And was in the a.m, too [​IMG]. I just saw Paula on Regis today and she was acting SO weird! Not drunk like this youtube interview, but...strange. What is wrong with her?

10. Katheryn

Kim, thanks for the JD clip! How gorgeous is he??? [​IMG]. wow

11. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

12. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

13. Mama_Kim

That's pretty cool, Amy.

14. Mama_Kim

15. Mama_Kim

And from my favorite musical of the 70s: Jesus Christ Superstar. This is from the ovie version with Ted Neely. I also love the original soundtrack with Ian Gillan.

Audio/video quality is horrible but this is one of my favorite songs from JCS: Gethsemane. Different tour, better quality: Gethsemane.

16. Twin nanny

Twin nanny Well-Known Member

I could watch Johnny Depp all day. [​IMG]

You have to see this, it is amazing:
    Cup Stacking
    I can only imagine how much practice that must have taken!

17. Katheryn

Thanks, Kim, for the "Phantom" clip. I love that musical, love the movie! The music is mesmerizing [​IMG].

Great one of JCS, too. LOVE the costumes from the 70's!! [​IMG]

18. Her Royal Jennyness

19. Her Royal Jennyness

20. Her Royal Jennyness

21. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

nessas3girlsandtwinboys Well-Known Member

22. Mama_Kim

quote:
    Originally posted by Katheryn:
    Thanks, Kim, for the "Phantom" clip. I love that musical, love the movie! The music is mesmerizing [​IMG].

Great one of JCS, too. LOVE the costumes from the 70's!! [​IMG]
    Anytime!! I think the music from POTO is just breathtaking. *sigh*

23. Mama_Kim

24. Chrissy Nelson

25. Kim5kids

Kim5kids Well-Known Member

I know I'm alittle late but here's mine Mork & Mindy bloopers there is some swear words so if you have kids around you might want to wait.

26. Mama_Kim

Kim, that was funny. I love Robin Williams. [​IMG]

OK, my favorite scene from Almost Famous: Tiny Dancer. [​IMG]

27. Chrissy Nelson

28. Chrissy Nelson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM Ther eis We Are The World. I wonder if this was filmed on the first take. I like how everyone reads their lines off the paper. Plus you have some of the greatest singers of the 80's then there is Dan Akroyd.

29. Her Royal Jennyness

30. Mama_Kim

Don't you just love youtube?

My FIL sent me this one:
    There is an awesome dance, called the Thousand-Hand Guanyin, which is making the rounds across the net. Considering the tight coordination required, their accomplishment is nothing short of amazing, even if they were not all deaf. Yes, you read correctly. All 21 of the dancers are deaf. Relying only on signals from trainers at the four corners of the stage, these extraordinary dancers deliver a visual spectacle that is at once intricate and stirring. Its first major international debut was in Athens at the closing ceremonies for the 2004 Paralympics. But it had long been in the repertoire of the Chinese Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe and had traveled to more than 40 countries. Its lead dancer is 29 year old Tai Lihua, who has a BA from the Hubei Fine Arts Institute. The video was recorded in Beijing during the Spring Festival celebrations this year.

31. Katheryn

Ah, The Beatles! Thank you for that, Jenny. The only time I wish I was older is when I see them performing. I would have LOVED, LOVED, LOVED to have been a part of that phenomenonal era and see them perform live. They are great [​IMG].

Wow, Kim, the Thousand Hand video was amazing! Very beautiful and unbelievable.

32. Mama_Kim

That is one of my very favorite Beatles songs too. Love it!! Who is/was your favorite Beatle, Katheryn? I loved George Harrison.

33. Mama_Kim

34. Katheryn

You know, I don't have a favorite Beatle, Kim. I like them all as a whole and individually for their diverse talents. They are/were amazing.

I've gone to see The Fab Four several times and they put on an awesome show! It really feels like you're seeing the real thing. They even have an Ed Sullivan look alike come out and introduce them. Up close they don't look a lot like The Beatles, but on stage, their body language is just like the originals and they sound fantastic. If they ever come your way I'd make an effort to see them.

35. Mama_Kim

They were here a while ago. I wish I had gone now.

OK, this is remarkable:
    CNN's Glenn Beck profiles a 12-year-old art prodigy who paints spiritual artwork well beyond her years. Akiane