our appointments

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Heathermomof5, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Yesterday we had a NST at the OB's office which was fine - both babies did great! and I didn't have to lay all the way back - so I didn't feel faint which is always a good thing! Today we went to the peri - they were worried 2 weeks ago because baby A was so much smaller than B - well today they were baby A: 4pounds 1ounce and
    baby B: 4pounds 10ounces!!!! So A is catching up! we were all very pleased!! fluid levels were fine! Baby A is still not very active -
    they used the buzzer again today - but she did react which they say is good! Now I see the OB and the Peri weekly so we will be monitored
    twice a week from here until delivery!!

2. Heathermomof5

Yesterday we had a NST at the OB's office which was fine - both babies did great! and I didn't have to lay all the way back - so I didn't feel faint which is always a good thing! Today we went to the peri - they were worried 2 weeks ago because baby A was so much smaller than B - well today they were baby A: 4pounds 1ounce and
    baby B: 4pounds 10ounces!!!! So A is catching up! we were all very pleased!! fluid levels were fine! Baby A is still not very active -
    they used the buzzer again today - but she did react which they say is good! Now I see the OB and the Peri weekly so we will be monitored
    twice a week from here until delivery!!

3. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

Glad to hear all went well. I had an NST today too ... Baby A (girl) was wild ... Baby B needed the buzzer once ... well, actually they buzzed Baby A and she kicked Baby B ...

At my hospital, I basically sit up with lots of pillows in my back ... pretty comfortable.

Hang in there!

4. twomore

twomore Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a good appmt.

5. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Great appointment, Heather!! Keep on growing those babies, they are doing well.

6. Heathermomof5

thankyou all!! I was really nervous about my appointments - because
    of last weeks scare with baby A but I was SO happy to know that she
    seems to be healthy - just a bit lazy!! which if she is laid back
    once she is born -we will be doing good! (baby B seems to be a wild woman!) dh says that baby A is sleeping now so that she will never need to sleep again once she is born!! [​IMG]

maybe one day we will agree on names for these sweet little girls so I can stop calling them just baby A and baby B!!!

7. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

Glad to hear everyone's doing well. Congrats for making it to 32 weeks, BTW!!

8. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear your appt. went well, Heather!! I laughed at your post about naming them so you can stop calling them Baby A and Baby B. LOL The same thing is happening here! We are horrible and just cannot decide on names!! We need to get on that!! [​IMG]

9. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

That's great news and what GREAT weights! At over 4 lbs, they're starting to get that visible, adorable baby fat on them! Keep up the good work!

10. Stinkpea

Stinkpea Well-Known Member

Thats such good news. Keep up the good work, your doing awesome!!
    And I had to laugh at the comment on the names - we are doing the same thing. They are going to be born and I swear we will still be calling them A and B.!!

11. Colette P.

Colette P. Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that things have improved.

I know what you mean about the feeling faint when lying back!!! It's horrible... luckily my OB has a recliner which helps.

Hope you get more good news, next week.

12. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] That's a bit of a load off of your shoulders, hey??? We don't have buzzers at my NSTs, what are those? Today A wouldn't move so I had to drink some juice and then she started boppin' around. Glad to hear that you didn't have to go through any feeling-faint type things.

And we are being suprised on the sexes, so they are A and B until the end!!!!!! [​IMG]

13. cbrown39

cbrown39 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your appointment went well. Like you me and my husband cannot decide on names either. Everytime we talk about it we cannot not agree. I am glad we are not the only ones that can pick names.