Nothing smells better than...

Discussion in 'General' started by Stacy A., Nov 3, 2011.

1. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

Nothing smells better than a baby right after a bath and you lotion them all up. Awww...that's what I miss about babies (and the only thing really :D)

2. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

Lilacs, blush (reminds me of my amazing Grandma that passed), the plastic on brand new baby dolls (great Christmas memories), and Tucks. Yes, Tucks Pads. The only time I have ever needed or used Tucks was right after I had a baby so the smell brings back those awesome love filled hours after giving birth. I give a lot of babies their first baths at work every night so I am blessed to be surrrounded by clean baby smell all the time. :)

3. BubbleDragon

BubbleDragon Well-Known Member

Tomato stems. I could bury nose in my hands any time I've handled a tomato plant.

2 people like this.
  4. NicoleLea

NicoleLea Well-Known Member

Soap, laundry detergent and dryer sheets :)

5. MeredithMM

MeredithMM Well-Known Member

Tomato leaves, fresh lavender, tuber roses, line-dried sheets, and coffee on a rainy morning.

6. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Wood burning fireplace outside in the cold air, baby smell, puppy smell, honeysuckle, pies baking in the oven, fresh baked bread......