new mommy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by diamondsmith, Jun 5, 2014.

1. diamondsmith

diamondsmith New Member

Hello my name is diamond and I'm 23 weeks but I fount out I was having twins pretty early I was 6 weeks. There girls. But just wanted to know if feeling sick most of the time normal? Its like there sucking the life out of me.

2. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

And I would say yes, it can be normal!

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yes, it's normal.You may want to have your iron level checked- anemia can make you feel so run down/tired all the time.

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh my god, I threw up so much when I was pregnant!  I had morning sickness, night sickness, middle of eating sickness, you name a time and I had probably tossed my cookies.  I think the longest I went without throwing up was a week.  Anyway, as long as the babies are growing properly, you should be good. 

I ended up losing weight when I was pregnant until month 7, when I gained it all back plus 30 pounds before delivering at 34+ weeks.  The doctors weren't worried because I was overweight to begin with and the babies were growing normally. 

5. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome to TS!!
    Yes some people are just sick the first few months and others the entire time!! *hugs*

6. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome to twinstuff I hope you like it. I think it's normal to feel sick for some people - at least I consider myself normal. I was nauseous all the time, I started feeling nauseous before I found out I was pregnant and it stopped when they took my twin B out at the C-Section - I finally was able to feel normal - despite being half numb :). I rarely threw up - mainly because I was afraid to eat :). Even drinking water made me nauseous. I learned to live with it, I was eating small snacks instead of big meals, and mainly carrots, saltines - but other than that I had a great pregnancy. My kids were growing well and everything else was fine.

I hope all goes well with your pregnancy and sorry you aren't feeling so good. It's all worth it in the end of course :).

7. diamondsmith

diamondsmith New Member

Thanks ladies all you guys experience sounds like what I'm go in threw. Glad to feel I'm not the only one who felt like this . Lol can't wait to meet them.

8. JesJes

JesJes Member

Hello and congrats! I just found out I'm 6 weeks and I do feel nausea every now and then but no throwing up (so far). I feel much better after I eat, especially cheese and crackers. Hope that helps. Anyone else out there with only mild nausea with twins? Did yours get worse or better over time? I'm hoping it stays as it is since it's not too bad. Thanks for any experiences to add

9. KLandry

KLandry New Member

Hi, I am pregnant and getting nervous because I am overweight so hoping that that this could not cause any problem in my pregnancy. I have seen a chiropractor at chiropractic clinic Fairfax, VA for back pain problem due to overweight.

10. rinaownsu

rinaownsu Active Member

Congrats! Yes feeling sick ALL the time is normal! I had to take Zofran throughout my whole pregnancy because my vomitting was putting me at risk of other complications such as dehydration and low potassium. Talk to your doctor about it. Make sure you drink lots of water. Also, besides a multiple pregnancy, if you are taking prenatals that will also make you feel queasy.

Hang in there!