My business is under troubles

Discussion in 'General' started by RIKK_P, Mar 21, 2020.

1. RIKK_P

RIKK_P Member

Hello, everyone! I started my own business before pregnancy and now I face a problem with documents. It is tremendous to spend so much time on accounting and document flow. I need to find some service to free my time.

2. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

Hey, my husband and I faced the same problem a few years ago. We were sorely short of time and constantly delayed the filing of bookkeeping. Therefore, I can say that the best way is outsourcing. We chose the Osome corporate secretary service https://osome.com/sg/company-secretary-singapore/. They are the best in Singapore in terms of service quality to price.

3. Quasimoddo

Quasimoddo New Member

I love your company, my friend. So for it to become even more prosperous, I recommend you to use this job management software to manage and control all the operational and business processes. Last month we increased sales by 30% and saved a lot of time. In this market this is an incredibly good result!

4. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

It's very sad to hear, but you have to look for a solution. I know that in quarantine many businesses are on the verge of ruin, but you can find a solution. I have an online store and so far it brings me income. I had to look for a quick solution so that I could safely deliver my orders to my customers and I found this extension https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-no-contact-delivery.html . It really helps to quickly change the conditions in order to meet new requirements. I hope that you too will be able to find a solution that will allow you to save your business.

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, all the documents stuff must be done. This is a necessity if you want to have a business without problems. When it comes to me, I always take what I do very seriously and when I decided to open my own dental clinic, I did thoroughly everything. I remember how I read this site lastingtrend.com with a purpose to promote my website and thankfully, the result was awesome. I absorbed all the information I could get

6. AdamMiller

AdamMiller Member

It's very sad! I want to become a manager of a project, but so far, nothing is working out for me! I don't know what to do. Can someone tell me something useful?

7. TomasDavis

TomasDavis Member

If you want to become a project manager in the near future, then I recommend that you study the project manager employment contract template so that it will be easier and more efficient for you to find investors. This way you will be able to find the right people much faster who will be able to give you a good project to execute! Use,, it can benefit you!