My boys are here...earlier than we thought!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kidstarz, Nov 21, 2006.

1. kidstarz

kidstarz Member

Well on Nov. 8th I posted about having a burst of energy and does that mean I could be having babies soon....well on Nov. 9th my little bugs were born! We were schedule for c-sec on the 15th but the night of the 8th and well into the morning I contracted all night. I had a dr. appt that morning and the dr. said we need to do it today b/c he didn't want any chance of my uterus rupturing b/c of all my previous c-sections. I couldn't believe it! I was so scared. I was 35 wks 3 days. Well they came a minute apart Wyatt Mark weighed in at 5lbs 2 oz 18 inches and Walker Larson weighed in at 5 lbs 4 oz. 19 inches. They are perfect! We had some struggles with feeding but that has resolved and they are both gaining and nursing well. They both came home with me. They lost a little but are now on the up swing both weighing 4lbs 12 oz. My last baby was 9lbs so it freaks me out that they are soooo tiny! We feel so blessed and I am soooo glad to NOT be pregnant anymore. Rough recovering from the section but all of it is worth it. So in love with these little guys! Thanks for all the support and good luck to all of you. I will move on the the first year board, but I will keep checking in on this one as well. Someone is hungry so I must go! :>

Amy

2. kidstarz

kidstarz Member

Well on Nov. 8th I posted about having a burst of energy and does that mean I could be having babies soon....well on Nov. 9th my little bugs were born! We were schedule for c-sec on the 15th but the night of the 8th and well into the morning I contracted all night. I had a dr. appt that morning and the dr. said we need to do it today b/c he didn't want any chance of my uterus rupturing b/c of all my previous c-sections. I couldn't believe it! I was so scared. I was 35 wks 3 days. Well they came a minute apart Wyatt Mark weighed in at 5lbs 2 oz 18 inches and Walker Larson weighed in at 5 lbs 4 oz. 19 inches. They are perfect! We had some struggles with feeding but that has resolved and they are both gaining and nursing well. They both came home with me. They lost a little but are now on the up swing both weighing 4lbs 12 oz. My last baby was 9lbs so it freaks me out that they are soooo tiny! We feel so blessed and I am soooo glad to NOT be pregnant anymore. Rough recovering from the section but all of it is worth it. So in love with these little guys! Thanks for all the support and good luck to all of you. I will move on the the first year board, but I will keep checking in on this one as well. Someone is hungry so I must go! :>

Amy

3. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Sounds like your little ones are doing great. Good luck with everything. Keep us posted

4. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! Please remember to take care of yourself too!

5. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

Congrats on the delivery and [​IMG] boys!! Hope to see you here in FY soon!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. cbrown39

cbrown39 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your new boys. I am so happy everything went so well for you.

7. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your boys!! [​IMG]

8. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Amy Congrats! And [​IMG] to the FY Board!

9. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Merijo

Merijo Well-Known Member

What a nice begining for you all. Sounds like you all came through it well and are thriving.
    Blessings!
    Merijo

11. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

Congrats!

12. geaemama

geaemama Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!

13. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations and [​IMG] to Wyatt and Walker!

14. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Wonderful Names!! Take care of yourself!

15. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

Congratulatiosn on the birth of your babies! Glad to hear all went well!

16. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations! Sounds like you are all doing well.

17. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Congratulations Mom and [​IMG] to FY!

[​IMG] Wyatt!!! [​IMG] Walker!!!

18. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! [​IMG] I'm glad to hear everything went well with the delivery and that they both came home with you and are eating well!

19. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

Congrats!! I'm glad things went so well and they are both home with you!! Love their names, too!!

20. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your babies. x

21. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Congratulations on the birth of your boys! Thank you for sharing your birth story!

22. JINN

JINN Member

Yeah for babies!!!
    Congrats, glad all is well and you are all at home.
    Enjoy them and have fun!

Jinn

23. Kristi F.

Kristi F. Well-Known Member

Congratulations and see you in FY!

24. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] congratulations on your bundles of joy. Happy to hear all went well. Don't forget to get your rest.

25. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Glad everything went well and you're home with your babies!

26. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Congratulations Amy! I'm glad the boys are healthy and came right home with you. [​IMG] Congrats again!

27. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Amy!

[​IMG] boys!!