~My big bunchy belly~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Mrs.B, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Well-Known Member

First off, DH & DD went with me to todays OB appointment. At the waiting room, DD decided to befriend another child in the lobby. She then goes on to proclaim "my mommy's belly has 2 babies, and it's very big and bunchy (yes, bunchy) and when I make her laugh, it jiggles" - everyone laughed and I was so embarassed - then when a real tall woman was leaving, DD says "Wow, that's a big woman, not like you, you just have a huge belly". I've come to realize that at this age - they just don't come assembled with a filter [​IMG]

So at 31+ weeks, my giant bunchy belly is measuring 43 weeks - WOW I guess DD is right - it's HUGE!!!!!!!

Anyhow, since this afternoon, my entire left leg keeps getting tingly - like it's fallen asleep. Has anyone else had this? I mentioned it to my OB but she said just to stretch it out and it's just like when I get a cramp because of all blood circulating or not being able to circulate etc. I'm a bit worried because it's continous and is real uncomfortable. UGGH. Other than that babies look good, growing and moving a lot. Also, she ordered an US/growth scan for thursday then the NST on my next appointment. We really have been spoiled with all these US - I think I got 2 total with DD.

xox

2. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Well-Known Member

First off, DH & DD went with me to todays OB appointment. At the waiting room, DD decided to befriend another child in the lobby. She then goes on to proclaim "my mommy's belly has 2 babies, and it's very big and bunchy (yes, bunchy) and when I make her laugh, it jiggles" - everyone laughed and I was so embarassed - then when a real tall woman was leaving, DD says "Wow, that's a big woman, not like you, you just have a huge belly". I've come to realize that at this age - they just don't come assembled with a filter [​IMG]

So at 31+ weeks, my giant bunchy belly is measuring 43 weeks - WOW I guess DD is right - it's HUGE!!!!!!!

Anyhow, since this afternoon, my entire left leg keeps getting tingly - like it's fallen asleep. Has anyone else had this? I mentioned it to my OB but she said just to stretch it out and it's just like when I get a cramp because of all blood circulating or not being able to circulate etc. I'm a bit worried because it's continous and is real uncomfortable. UGGH. Other than that babies look good, growing and moving a lot. Also, she ordered an US/growth scan for thursday then the NST on my next appointment. We really have been spoiled with all these US - I think I got 2 total with DD.

xox

3. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]sorry I have to laugh, kids for sure do not have a filter (much like husbands). I am so glad your appt went well...as for the numbness, your dr. is right, try to stretch it out and get blood flowing to it again. I had hip surgery in high school so even with my singleton pregnancy I got this sensation pretty early on in my rt. leg. I had to stretch several times a day to help keep it to a minimum.

4. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Wow, you're getting big!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had the leg numbing thing but I get carpal tunnel syndrome in my hands all day long and it SUCKS. Stretching it out and maybe having your husband rub your leg down at night might help ...

Glad everything else is looking great!!!! [​IMG]

5. ~*CHELS*~

~*CHELS*~ Well-Known Member

My little on is the same. I took her over to My DH aunts house yesterday and as we were sitting around she says "mommy fat"... ahhh thanks Jayda but I KNOW!!!! shes at the age where she repeats everything so I can only blame myself, everday I look in the mirror I was "ohhh mommy's getting so fat" she also uses "my back hurts" and "my belly hurts" ohh and the "my cookie hurts"(extreams palvic pain ahhh) I've learned to watch what I say around her. The last thing I need is for her to repeat that to a stranger [​IMG] but hubbys not here and I got no one to complain to but me [​IMG]