My appt is tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MarchI, Jun 1, 2011.

1. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

After that I might be pregnant ;) Denial is good.

2. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

Congrats either way? LOL

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck at your appt.!!

4. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the news! If, by some chance, you are pregnant - how far along do you think you might be? :lol:

2 people like this.
  5. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck! I have to say, I've enjoyed the giggle your posts have given me along the way! :laughing:

6. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS (tomorrow I mean LOL!!) :lol:

7. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Good luck!!!!

8. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies. According to my iphone tracker, I am 9 weeks. Should see a hb today. I hope my husband doesn't pass out from the surprise... LOL he is in denial also.

9. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So that's why he was at the air and space museum yesterday, checking out your next vehicle purchase. "Hmmmm, can I fit all four (maybe five) into a space shuttle to vroom around town?"

1 person likes this.
  10. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

LMAO. It is roomy.

11. becasquared

Terrible gas mileage though.

ETA, however, you can go REALLY REALLY far on one fill up. But it'll cost you.

12. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

I wonder if I can use the emergency exit to parachute the kids to daycare.

13. becasquared

So, it's nearing the end of the day, the question still remains. . .

Are you pregnant yet?

14. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Yes, quite pregnant. The baby measures a 8.5 weeks so I am due 1/4/2011. She said I will have him or her right after christmas. She also labelled me advanced maternal age AND gave me a pregnancy journal to ignore and then feel guilty about because I am not writing down things like how sunshine and flowers make me dream of my baby's golden locks.

ETA: I am still not announcing on FB because I need to tell my family and this will take a lot of 'splaining.

15. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo, New Years baby!!

16. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Congrats! And, :hug: .

We had a scare a few months ago and it made me panic. But, in the end, panicked or not, you'll be just fine - and there will be an adorable, sweet baby to hold come 2012! :)

Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy!

17. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

:smilie_xmas_116: CONGRATULTIONS!!!!

18. Janclamat

Janclamat Well-Known Member

Congratulations! We had our daughter on Boxing Day. What a great Christmas gift/New Year's gift!

19. becasquared

Congratulations! I guess our 4th birthday party will be inside so you don't have to be in the heat of summer. (hahaha, it's going to be Chuck E Cheese. . .wanna bring Aaron again?)

20. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

congratulations!!!

not sure what kind of 'splainin there is to do - if they don't know where babies come from by now.... LOL

2 people like this.
  21. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:lol: You read my mind!

Congrats!! :Clap: Though I don't like that you have to explain yourself and your actions :hug:

22. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

Yaya Congrats!!

23. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats!

I don't like that you'll have 'splaining to do either. :mad:

24. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Don't you love that "AMA" label? My doc slapped one on me too! And pregnancy journal? I still haven't done the twins' baby books and Thwy will be 2 in a few weeks :p

25. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

My 'splaining is that we struggled with IF so my family knew the twins were IVF. Since this one was out of the blue (my doctor told me it happens more than people think), I will have to explain to all 3 of my brothers the following:

1. Yes, I am pregnant
    2. No, this one is a surprise
    3. Yes, there is only one
    4. Really, there is only one

So, since I will have to call all 3 of them and explain that to all of them and then have them grill me about everything from the car situation to affording the baby(I am the baby in my family and my parents have passed away so my brothers think it is their job to mother hen me), I am not very motivated to start the process. I love my brothers and they have good intentions. I just now have 3 mother/fathers since my brothers think I need to be taken care of even if I am AMA.

@ becca-- Aaron loves chuck E. cheese. If you sign up on their website, they send you specials and may have birthday party specials.

26. becasquared

Conference call them. Do it all at once. Efficiency!!

27. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can't do that because they don't talk to each other to tell each other their dirty laundry. Hahaha my brothers are like a soap opera. Maybe I should just announce on facebook, it would be easier. LOL.

28. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

I feel you on the multiple parents. My TWENTY-ONE year old sister will make little parenting remarks ("Don't drop her," "Does she need her diaper changed?" "Is that the best decision?") and it makes me bat crap crazy.

We were just talking about the IF/surprise pregnancy thing last week. THREE of the moms in our multiples group had twins after battling IF, followed (within a year) by a surprise #3. It's amazing and terrifying all at once!

Congrats on your "official" pregnancy! I'm having pregnancy-lust right now so you'll need to warn me if I stare longingly at your belly too much at our get-together... ;)

29. becasquared

I'm happy that I'll have a Designated Driver at our get together.

30. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations!!!!

31. june07girl

june07girl Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I am hoping to be able to join you soon. ;)

1 person likes this.