Mommy to be of twins and my partner is throwing up EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MomOfThree2B, Jun 8, 2016.

1. MomOfThree2B

MomOfThree2B New Member

Hello everyone! I am a mom of a 13 year old daughter, and my partner and I are pregnant (she is) with fraternal twins. She is 33 days along and she most of the time can keep NOTHING down. Today literally everything she consumed came back up. Are there some really tried and true things she can eat that she is unlikely to barf up? It's really getting so old! I feel so bad for her. The only thing that she seems to be able to eat is spicy chicken from Chick Fil A! Please give me some options to give her.

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I would try some gentle foods like toast, eggs, bananas....I did not throw up when I was pregnant but I was very nauseaous for the first trimester and I could barely eat (nothing was appealing and to look at food made my stomach turn) and every morning I drank some flat ginger ale and ate some saltine crackers, I don't know if that will help your partner as well. Another thing that helped was drinking Ensure drinks.

3. 2 Munchkins

2 Munchkins Well-Known Member

I could hardly keep anything down for the first 3 months. She should ask her doctor for some fenogran (sp?) to help with the nausea.