Milk and Pizza

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by denali_ice, Aug 20, 2008.

1. denali_ice

denali_ice Well-Known Member

Toddlers and their crazy taste buds!

Jenner and Cody were in their high chairs eating pizza (their absolute favorite) and we gave them each a small cup of milk. We are letting them use "big boy" cups instead of sippies.

So what do they start doing? Yup, you guessed it! Dipping the pizza into the cup of milk. *shudders*

Of course they both started saying "mmm yummy milk!"

2. Disney747

Disney747 Well-Known Member

What kids will come up with I don't know how they do it.

A few days ago Nicky asked for salami with sugar on top. We use sugar in the raw, so he had large crystals on the salami. Yeah I wanted to get sick watching him eat that. I would take the pizza milk over sugar salami any day.

3. denali_ice

denali_ice Well-Known Member

I will admit this isn't the worst they have done.

Lets see.... a couple more.

-We went fishing a couple of months ago. Some of the colored trout marshmallow bait got spilled on the ground. Both were there eating if off the ground before we could pick it up.

-Another fishing trip. They were playing with buckets of water from the pond where were spending the day. I gave them each a ziplock of cheerios for a snack. Cody was dropping handfuls of his cheerios into the bucket of water, fishing them back out, and eating them.

4. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:laughing: :laughing: Gotta laugh at those kind of yummy snacks! Especially the trout bait!

5. Sue1968

Sue1968 Well-Known Member

Adam likes to dip his Flintstones vitamin in ketchup. Blech!