May I brag just a minute?

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Tripsmommy, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Tripsmommy

Tripsmommy Well-Known Member

Okay, I can't talk about this at school b/c they don't want us comparing students, but we just got the results of my boys' SAT's. (stanford acheivement tests0 We are a private school therefore we do not take the TX taks test.
    Okay... One boy tested in reading at a 9th grade level, and the other at the 8th grade!
    They are in first grade...
    Proud of my little readers!
    Thanks for letting me share.
    Now to go work on the math skills...

2. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

WOW!! That is outstanding! :clapping: Now your challenge will be to keep THEM challenged!

Way to go, boys!

3. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Wow! That is great. Brag away!

4. niftywriter

niftywriter Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Tripsmommy @ Apr 29 2008, 10:11 PM) [snapback]747205[/snapback]
    Okay, I can't talk about this at school b/c they don't want us comparing students, but we just got the results of my boys' SAT's. (stanford acheivement tests0 We are a private school therefore we do not take the TX taks test.
    Okay... One boy tested in reading at a 9th grade level, and the other at the 8th grade!
    They are in first grade...
    Proud of my little readers!
    Thanks for letting me share.
    Now to go work on the math skills...

Wow! That's fantastic! It must have put them in the high 90's per centile nationally! How cool!

Congratulations boys!!!

And congrats, Mom! ...please come in and "brag" anytime! We have plenty enough of challenges as moms of multiples...it's a pleasure to celebrate the good news, too!! :banana:

5. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

Fantatsic news!!!
    I also agree w/ Amy & Renee's posts!

6. Tripsmommy

Tripsmommy Well-Known Member

Just found out our school ranked in the top tenth percintile of the nation. and yes, they were in the upper 90th percentile in their rankings.
    thank you for reading my brag!

7. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

That is really awesome!! Congratulations to your boys -- and thank you for sharing your wonderful news!!