Marketing solutions

Discussion in 'General' started by Kessedi, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Hello
    I have a small business and I need decent marketing tools to promote my products and services better. Do you use any? Which ones?
    Thanks in advance!

2. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

You should know that relationship with your customers is almost everything in business. It can make or mar your strategy.

3. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Hi there! Are you just a beginner in the marketing sphere? From my side, I can recommend you to read more about different processes. That way you will understand what to do to promote your product. Also, here is a powerful tool I use https://www.owox.com/. I suppose you've heard about this.

4. Zarend

Zarend Member

For people who are just beginning their path down the Internet marketing path, SEO is a good thing to learn. It's useful for a wide plethora of businesses and industries, so it always has place. To start, head over to NaturalLinks blog and start reading some of their articles for beginners. You will learn the basics of SEO there and from there you can learn by yourself.

5. Sarach

Sarach Active Member

I often use telegram to chat with someone, but there are other "entertainment" in telegram haha. For example, I have a channel with music, but it was not popular among people for a long time and there were few subscribers. My friend advised me to buy an advertisement here https://telega.io/catalog, but I bought it, people started coming to my channel. Suddenly it will become interesting for you to try yourself in such a field, it is actually interesting. Do you have a selection of your favorite films? Or music too? You can share this with others and make new acquaintances!

6. Sarach

Sarach Active Member

I often use telegram to chat with someone, but there are other "entertainment" in telegram haha. For example, I have a channel with music, but it was not popular among people for a long time and there were few subscribers. My friend advised me to buy an advertisement here https://telega.io/catalog, but I bought it, people started coming to my channel. Suddenly it will become interesting for you to try yourself in such a field, it is actually interesting. Do you have a selection of your favorite films? Or music too? You can share this with others and make new acquaintances!

7. Kelly90

Kelly90 Member

In business, I'm used to trusting only trusted sources. After all, the demand and profitability of the company may depend on it. Recently, my company entered the global market and I needed the services of offshore companies. I found a source that helped me do everything in the best way browse this site. I am sure that this information will be useful not only to me.