Marketing solutions

Discussion in 'General' started by Kessedi, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Hello
    I have a small business and I need decent marketing tools to promote my products and services better. Do you use any? Which ones?
    Thanks in advance!

2. lauwss

lauwss Member

You should know that relationship with your customers is almost everything in business. It can make or mar your strategy.

3. Hi there! Are you just a beginner in the marketing sphere? From my side, I can recommend you to read more about different processes. That way you will understand what to do to promote your product. Also, here is a powerful tool I use https://www.owox.com/. I suppose you've heard about this.

4. Zarend

Zarend Member

For people who are just beginning their path down the Internet marketing path, SEO is a good thing to learn. It's useful for a wide plethora of businesses and industries, so it always has place. To start, head over to NaturalLinks blog and start reading some of their articles for beginners. You will learn the basics of SEO there and from there you can learn by yourself.