Last weekends' tragedy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by allywise225, Dec 7, 2007.

1. jamey2193

jamey2193 Well-Known Member

OMG....I am sooo sorry for your loss, there are no words I can find for you and your DH. My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. :hug99:

2. MamaKimberlee

MamaKimberlee Well-Known Member

I'm sooo sorry. :love0028:
    Know that you will always be a twin mommy. The parental grief page here is wonderful.
    I'm soooo sorry and will be praying for you.

3. rayelynn

rayelynn Well-Known Member

Allison, no words can express how sorry I am for your loss and your injuries. I pray that you will heal quickly both physically and emotionally. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

4. **Diane**

**Diane** Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time.

5. tigerbaby2

tigerbaby2 Well-Known Member

I am very sorry to hear of your loss and I hope you recover soon from both your physical and emotional injuries.

6. Angelaandtwins

Angelaandtwins Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss - big hugs and heartfelt wishes for a speedy physical recovery. There are not words enough to even begin to help heal your emotional loss - I'm so sorry.

Angela

7. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

I am so terribly sorry for your loss and the emotional and physical pain you must be going through. I will be wishing you peace, strength, and health.

8. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Oh my, my heart sank reading your post. I'm SO sorry for the loss your family has suffered. I hope that you recovery quickly from your injuries and are home soon. You adn your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

9. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, Allison. I am so, so sorry. :hug99:

10. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your losses! :hug99: My prays are with you and your family.

11. KimsTwins

KimsTwins Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss... your family will be in my thoughts and prayers

12. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

13. jasonsmommy

jasonsmommy Well-Known Member

You are in my prayers.. HUGS.

14. All Boys

All Boys Well-Known Member

I am so sorry! I am praying for you.

15. Scare Crow

Scare Crow Active Member

This is really abig loss I am really crying here for your loss.I feel sorry for you.I hope to see you recovered soon.

16. fsalih

fsalih Member

Words are completely inadequate at a time like this. Jake and Will will always be remembered. I hope your body will heal quickly and that you allow yourself the time and space you need to grieve for your little boys. You'll be in my thoughts, Fiona.

17. Melis

Melis Well-Known Member

Alison you are in my thoughts. I am so sorry for your loss.

18. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Allison- I am so sorry to hear about Jake and Will- you and your family are in my prayers...

19. momoftheforest

momoftheforest Well-Known Member

Allison - just wanted to check on you and see if there was anything you need. Stop by Parental Grief if you need to chat.

20. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Allison W @ Dec 7 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]524952[/snapback]
    Horrible news to share. My husband and I went home to celebrate out 5th year anniversary. We were driving to our parents' house to drop off the dogs and were about five blocks away from their house when someone driving a large four wheel-drive truck t-boned our car. I was in a semi-reclined position, and don't remember much. It took about 10 minutes to get me out of the car. We finally got over to the hospital when they discovered my lung had collapsed, so they reinflated (OUCH!). They transported me to another hospital and found via cat scan that I had 5 broken ribs, 3 cracks my in pelvis a lacerated kidney, and a lacerated spleen, a lacerated liver, a contousion on my head, and a badly bruised arm. Unfortunately, neither of the twins made it. The OB doctor thinks Jake died from the trauma to body and the little Will died from the massive blood loss to my body.

They delivered the babies via C-section on Sunday. They think we will be here another week or so.

Allison,
    Am so sorry to hear about the loss of your twins. This is really ironic, my best friend was just telling be about a story of a lady she works with here in the midwest and that her son or daughter was in a car accident and both twins were killed. Do you know anyone in the midwest? Again am so sorry, take care of yourself!

21. SilvrHeart

SilvrHeart Well-Known Member

There are no words to express how sorry i am for your loss - this was a tragedy that should never have occurred. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time :love0028:

22. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

:hug99:

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I was 19 weeks pregnant with the twins when we were in a horrible wreck. It almost killed him. He was driving and most damage was done on his side. We knew things could have been much worse. I had a knee and ankle messed up out of the ordeal and was in the hospital a few days to monitor me and the babies.

I am crying, as I remember back to that day... and thinking of what just happen to you all is ripping at me heart... you are all in my prayers.