Last weekends' tragedy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by allywise225, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. :hug99: I am praying for you and your family. I hope you recover from your injuries quickly. We are here for you.

2. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

Oh Allison, I am just so very sorry for you :hug99: . That just breaks my heart for you, your husband, and your two sweet baby boys! I pray you have a speedy physical recovery, and I will pray extra for your heart as well. :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

3. darren_sarah_mommy

darren_sarah_mommy Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I am so very very sorry to hear of your loss....
    Please know you are in many thoughts and prayers...
    Wishing you a full recovery and peace---

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Allison,
    I am so sorry about your boys. Please know that I hold you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time. I wish you speedy recovery! :love0028:

5. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug99:

I am so, so sorry for your loss..

6. MissyEby

MissyEby Well-Known Member

I am at a complete loss for words, all I can offer is my sympathy for you and your family. I am so sorry for the loss of your two sweet boys.

Missy

7. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

I am glad you are okay. I am terribly sorry for your loss. :hug99:

8. christie76

christie76 Well-Known Member

There are no words to express how sorry I am. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

9. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

my thoughts are with you and your family ~

10. raptwins

raptwins Well-Known Member

No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

11. Jayn

Jayn Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I am so incredibly sorry to hear such devastating news. You and your family are in my prayers as you grieve the loss of your babies and as you physically heal as well.

12. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your lose. I can't imagine how you feel, but it has got to be tough. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. I hope that you heal quickly and as painlessly as possible. :hug99:

13. gonzalezhl

gonzalezhl Member

Oh No. :( I am so very sorry. I can't even imagine what you must be going through on so many levels. Please know that there are many people thinking of and praying for you and your two little ones. (((HUGS)))

14. Nonni2two

Nonni2two Well-Known Member

You, your husband, and your beloved boys are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry that this happened.

15. ~Laura M~

~Laura M~ Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Allison W @ Dec 7 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]524952[/snapback]
    Horrible news to share. My husband and I went home to celebrate out 5th year anniversary. We were driving to our parents' house to drop off the dogs and were about five blocks away from their house when someone driving a large four wheel-drive truck t-boned our car. I was in a semi-reclined position, and don't remember much. It took about 10 minutes to get me out of the car. We finally got over to the hospital when they discovered my lung had collapsed, so they reinflated (OUCH!). They transported me to another hospital and found via cat scan that I had 5 broken ribs, 3 cracks my in pelvis a lacerated kidney, and a lacerated spleen, a lacerated liver, a contousion on my head, and a badly bruised arm. Unfortunately, neither of the twins made it. The OB doctor thinks Jake died from the trauma to body and the little Will died from the massive blood loss to my body.

They delivered the babies via C-section on Sunday. They think we will be here another week or so.

Oh My God. I am so sorry Allison. :( You are in my thoughts and prayers.

16. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

:hug99: My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry for your losses. I pray god heals you soon and helps heal your hearts as well.

17. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Allison, I am so glad you are ok. :hug99: I am praying for you, your Dh and your boys. :hug99: I am so sorry that you lost them. :cray:

18. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

19. coveytwins

coveytwins Well-Known Member

All my prayers are with you and your husband. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the 25 weeks you shared with your boys can bring you memorable thoughts and happy moments. Please look to God for strength, in him you can find peace. :love0028:

20. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I don't know what to say other then you and your family are in my prayers. :love0028:

21. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your losses:( its just a tragic accident that should have never happened:( That man took 2 lives almost 3! he needs to pay for this:(

22. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. :hug99:

23. natasha163

natasha163 Well-Known Member

gosh....i am almost the same along, i really feel for your loss...i can't imagine what you and your husband must be going through. My payers are with you....sooo sorry...

24. Lynie

Lynie Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry. Thoughts and prayers are with you at this awful time, xxx

25. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray for your quick recovery :love0028: .

26. Stellaluna

Stellaluna Well-Known Member

I am so
    sorry for your
    loss Allison.

I hope you
    heal soon.

27. Shannon123

Shannon123 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

28. skovarik

skovarik Active Member

I'm sorry for your lose and hope that you can recover and heal soon.

29. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

OMG I am so sorry!!! You and your family are in my thoughts a prayers.

Tiffaney

30. txsweetie

txsweetie Well-Known Member

Tears pour down my face. My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry. Please update us when you can on how you are recovering and how your husband is doing. We are here for you. :love0028: You both are in my prayers.

31. gatormommy

gatormommy Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss! :love0028:

32. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

33. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry. Please know that we are always here for you.

love,
    Heather

34. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Allison, I am so sorry to hear this devastating news. My thoughts are with you as you recover and deal with your incredible loss.

35. kjbruehl

kjbruehl Well-Known Member

Oh Allison... what a horrible tragedy. My prayers are with you and your family!!